Canna coco , canna coco plus and terra?

snotbottom

2 hours ago, snotbottom said:

simple

I just buy the cheapest bagged dirt we sell at the garden centre in which I work, gets the job done.

:yinyang:

12 hours ago, Saddam said:

One is a soil mix, one is coco, the other is better quality coco which has been washed of salts better.  It's up to your deductive skills figure out which is which.

Can we please close this waste of fucking time before I have to read anymore of this shite advice or get needlessly quoted again. 

Hahaha you arse you actually saved him the time of researching the answer himself 

Why come across as a complete wanker on the earlier posts if you're going to give answers. If you don't like the topic just ignore 

But then again I'd expect feck all less off you 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Save yourself the agg of shitty response and search before ya ask mate.

Use Google as it's a little better than the on site bar, just type in what you want to discuss  plus uk420 at the end and it'll give you bundles of results usually.

E.g. I wanna talk about cloning I put cloning uk420 in the bar and it brings it all up

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/07/2023 at 3:42 PM, snotbottom said:

We dont know what other people are going through Devon, its cool man. As James Bonds mum said to him when he was just a whippersnapper 'Live and let live James' , 

Then he joined MI6 and killed everyone , his mum should have been more on it with the live and let live thing.

Na, @Devon Cream is right, some people on this site just like being arseholes for the sake of it. Just ignore it mate, 99% of the members here are legends when it comes to help. Some can't offer any, so just try to impress in other more "immature" ways. 

• Like 1