Canna coco , canna coco plus and terra?

snotbottom

Have a word with yourself, you could easily find out the difference instead of asking members to spoon-feed you this information. 

Basically, all of these one line question threads you start are fucking pointless and a complete waste of member's time, and bandwidth. 

:soap:  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Saddam said:

Have a word with yourself, you could easily find out the difference instead of asking members to spoon-feed you this information. 

Basically, all of these one line question threads you start are fucking pointless and a complete waste of member's time, and bandwidth. 

:soap:  

I could try making it more interesting for you by adding stories of dragons to my posts, would that help?

• Like 1

Just try using your brain instead of getting folks to do it for you, you have access to search engines so perhaps you could try looking up the differences for yourself instead of wasting everybody's time with this shit. 

Also, quoting my post when there's no othe replies in this 'thread'  is fucking bonkers. 

I heard in canna you can grow sativa, in canna pro you grow inidca and in terra you can do hybrid. But I don't always believe what I hear or even read on here and prefer to ask Google. I then come back and ask for clarification. 

Edited by Darknight420710

36 minutes ago, Saddam said:

Just try using your brain instead of getting folks to do it for you, you have access to search engines so perhaps you could try looking up the differences for yourself instead of wasting everybody's time with this shit. 

Also, quoting my post when there's no othe replies in this 'thread'  is fucking bonkers. 

I actually did look at the canna web site, the more expensive one apparently gets you more yeild, so I closed it down and came here to see if anyone actually knew what the difference was, because lets be honest, most would rather read first hand experiences than sales blurb, See? thats usng my brain right there, have you had your morning coffee yet?

• Like 2

Just now, Darknight420710 said:

I heard in canna you can grow sativa, in canna pro you grow inidca and in terra you can do hybrid. But I don't always believe what I hear or even read on here and prefer to ask Google. I then come back and ask for clarification. 

What exactly is the basis behind this? sounds like kaka

4 minutes ago, Darknight420710 said:

I heard in canna you can grow sativa, in canna pro you grow inidca and in terra you can do hybrid.

:wanker: 

One is a soil mix, one is coco, the other is better quality coco which has been washed of salts better.  It's up to your deductive skills figure out which is which.

Can we please close this waste of fucking time before I have to read anymore of this shite advice or get needlessly quoted again. 

Just now, Saddam said:

One is a soil mix, one is coco, the other is better quality coco which has been washed of salts better.  It's up to your deductive skills figure out which is which.

Can we please close this waste of fucking time before I have to read anymore of this shite advice or get needlessly quoted again. 

Thankyou for the explination, I almost went with the sat/indica/hybrid thing but your explination sounds a lot more likely, and its a lot lot better than cannas sales blurb which is pretty confusing for noobs like myself. I dont know how to close a thread but we could try this

The next person to post smells like shitty turnips. That might work.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BilgePump said:

But then there's Terra pro and terra pro+..... :ninja:

:yinyang:

Thats easy , the first is normal terra pro , not to be confused with terra , coco , coco plus , coco plus pro or canna terra coco plus pro pro.  The second has added caffine to make your plants think they are growing faster and help with fatigue on 18/6 cycles.

Wouldnt it be nice if things were simple and we could just buy some coconut husks.

• Like 1

Fook me some folk need to have a word with themselves rather than being so bloody rude to new members. Same old folk too.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Devon Cream said:

Fook me some folk need to have a word with themselves rather than being so bloody rude to new members. Same old folk too.

We dont know what other people are going through Devon, its cool man. As James Bonds mum said to him when he was just a whippersnapper 'Live and let live James' , 

Then he joined MI6 and killed everyone , his mum should have been more on it with the live and let live thing.

Edited by snotbottom
Thought of something funny to say about James Bonds mum.
  • Like 1