Tropic mix discontinued?

MySoulIsMine

Does anyone know if this will be out of stock for good or will it be coming back? Best soil I have ever used. If not what is the best best ? Is plant magic still good ? Used to use that before the tropic mix 

• Like 2

I prefer clover to plant magic. I never really bothered paying more for canna brand mixes. 3 60l bags of clover at my local nursery for £13 does me. 

23 hours ago, Fatboy77 said:

Just chuck about 30-40% coco in plant magic compost and you've got tropic mix.

Simple.

Nice one 

22 hours ago, Hazeytones said:

I prefer clover to plant magic. I never really bothered paying more for canna brand mixes. 3 60l bags of clover at my local nursery for £13 does me. 

Might give this a go but I’m worried about bugs. Whenever I have got anything cheap it is always riddled with fungus gnats 

• Like 3

I wondered this the other week I looked everywhere I couldn't find a single bag so I ended up getting a load of coco instead 

• Like 2

I also wondered this @Lazy L

seems like it’s been out of stock for ages.

to be fair I have a bag and a half left and if I can’t get it anymore,  which will be a shame as I think it’s a great compo mix, then I think I will just move over to coco! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Been finding bio bizz to be decent, just finished a grow with the dna stuff too and that’s awesome but very strong, didn’t need feeding till week 5 flower 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just spoke to GroWell on the phone. Apparently no need to panic. The Tropic range is being re-branded and should be available again soon. Keep an eye out on the GroWell website towards the end of this month. 

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/09/2023 at 4:07 PM, Sid the Seedkiller said:

Just spoke to GroWell on the phone. Apparently no need to panic. The Tropic range is being re-branded and should be available again soon. Keep an eye out on the GroWell website towards the end of this month. 

They have Tropic Batmix (out of stock), which is labeled "40% Coco, 60% Peat", which sounds right but...the old one didn't have guano in it did it?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Satchitananda said:

They have Tropic Batmix (out of stock), which is labeled "40% Coco, 60% Peat", which sounds right but...the old one didn't have guano in it did it?

They did a Tropic Mix and a Tropic Batmix, I think they are adding a Tropic Coco as well. You are right though, I dont see the standard Tropic Mix yet... 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Sid the Seedkiller said:

They did a Tropic Mix and a Tropic Batmix, I think they are adding a Tropic Coco as well. You are right though, I dont see the standard Tropic Mix yet... 

Cheers mate. :) 

• Like 1

They have "Tropic All Mix" on the site now and "Tropic Light Mix", with no mention of Coco...they are out of stock atm.

• Like 2