AC infinity fans

frank0420

16 minutes ago, KC said:

How's no one questioning this, never mind pulling 40oz. I never thought I'd say it but that's seriously cheap man, I think mine is 34p. Who ya with? I assume you went on a fixed tarriff?

Sorry off topic

Ac afinity fans, yeah, I've seen those. Wouldn't use them myself, I'm trying to avoid buying Chinese, it's not easy though.

Mines 34p also its not a cheap hobby and you have to be constantly checking your plants cos it's not worth the cost to get hermies and spider mite ect I make sure that Mt area isn't too over occupied just so I can keep a good eye on them I'm not spending £400 plus to have buds with seeds it's all the light meter and loupe ext which is needed by leds but after a year and half I'm just starting to work out and getting a decent yeald the time including me having to close it down jan for few months  but I do believe that its all just environment if you don't get it right then you will have issues happy growing 

7 minutes ago, Fatboy77 said:

It gets fucking boring continually being called out.

Sorry man, I worded that wrong, all I meant by questioning was why you can have it so low, the fixed tarriff explains it. I'm with octopus too.

@Grow lady

I'll be honest I don't pay much attention to mine, only when there is a seed plant in there I might pay a bit more attention. I've got a wedding cake in at the mo and she#s 5 weeks in, I look at that one everyday waiting for it to throw out balls but so good so far.

Atb with your grows

I still find it a cheap hobby in comparison  to buying weed myself,   even with the tripled leccy prices, I'm still quids in by quite a margin, even with a poor grow you'd still be up, it takes some proper bad fuck ups to lose a complete grow and not be up on your investment.

• Like 6

9 hours ago, Military Grade said:

I'd hate to see my mates electric bill for his unit, he recently added 6 more Lumatek 600w Zeus 2.9 Pros to the two he already had lol

Why anyone needs so many lights for personal use is beyond me.

56 minutes ago, Fatboy77 said:

Believe it don't mate, couldn't give one.  Octopus energy.

Eta - 

large.Screenshot_20230725_115054_Octopus.jpg

It gets fucking boring continually being called out.  No wonder loads of decent old boys don't post anymore.

I bet your dreading Oct and the price is 10p a kW more and the standing charge is more 

1 hour ago, KC said:

I doubt anyone running 8 600w led could claim personal Amnesia. 

Sorry can't. @

Suppose it depends on how often they grow some will say.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

It's not for personal use, why would someone rent a unit for personal use :bangin:

They don't belong here then, we only promote personal use :nope:

• Like 2

My god I'm even tired reading this thread as it seems to be all about whether 40oz is achievable with a 600w light... what the hell has that got to do with an Infnity fan. 

Far to much time and energy being used trying to convince a disbeliever.. 

Plenty tutorial videos on line to watch and learn 

I'm growing 2 in 2 tents and using 475w of LED and only pull out 5oz and thats shit yields but its my shit yields and no one else's lol

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Amnesia said:

They don't belong here then, we only promote personal use :nope:

He ain't here tho is he, I only mentioned it because it was a funny joke AND on topic with the flow of the Discussion at the time. :bangin:

Side note, he ain't part of no gang or anything, he helps provide for people medically who ain't in a position to provide for themselves, he grows absolute banging weed, takes great pride in his work and only charges pre 2000 prices. Doing the community a great service unlike the regular dealers.

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, HazyDaze said:

I still find it a cheap hobby in comparison  to buying weed myself,   even with the tripled leccy prices, I'm still quids in by quite a margin, even with a poor grow you'd still be up, it takes some proper bad fuck ups to lose a complete grow and not be up on your investment.

I'm just a person who has had a good few cases of bad luck lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Amnesia said:

Why anyone needs so many lights for personal use is beyond me.

I don't need them all I'm using 2 light 1 to flower and 1 to veg and I don't sell it 

• Like 1

On 23/07/2023 at 11:29 AM, frank0420 said:

Have any of yall used an AC Infinity Cloudline fan for extraction etc?

I bought a S4 with a 69 controller, I've had it a while now and liked it enough I went out a got a second S4 but with a 69 Pro controller. I didn't know the Pro controller version has more settings available than the normal 69 controller, something to bare in mind if purchasing one over the other :yep:

The Pro also displays the info slightly different on the controller screen also showing VPD

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 1