100+ Plant GG Bust in Tring

OldFord

On 21/07/2023 at 6:31 PM, Slippy One said:

@DutchFoxyou could always check historical imagery on Google earth, this particular map looks quite old already, I’d say they’ve been there a number of years. :yep: 

How is this possible, I thought the female plant dies after flowering?

On 21/07/2023 at 6:31 PM, Slippy One said:

@DutchFoxyou could always check historical imagery on Google earth, this particular map looks quite old already, I’d say they’ve been there a number of years. :yep: 

How is this possible, I thought the female plant dies after flowering?

On 22/07/2023 at 2:53 PM, Erbman T said:

Yea I was watching a plod with one the other day … jumps out his car , unfolds  this fabric helipad circle thing  for it to take off puts it on the floor.. gets this phat ass drone out of his suitcase which unfolds out quite big, pretty quick  … it takes off and flys off in a matter minutes after him jumping out his car… big handset … he was ok with me watching the screen … I asked him how far can you see.. he said I can read a number plate from 3/4 of a Mile away.. laawd ah mercy … his little joke comment was ‘not so great for civil liberties’ ha.. I said ‘they gonna replace you lot with robots yunno’ he said ‘yea I know I don’t mind I’ve only got a couple of years til retirement’

damn things. You wouldn’t hear them if they were watching you as could be zoomed in from from quite a distance .. jokers 

that’s why for me I’d dot smaller plots about rather than monster sized ones.. big respects to the monster plot massive tho.. go on boyz ! 

Yea that plot sticks out like a sore thumb. Obvious it's been spotted from the air. Have to go more BC style back in the day. Lots of smaller plants dotted around to blend in

• Like 3

Every time an outdoor grow bust is advertised in the press, how many folk think 'oh look, people grow weed outdoors in the UK' and then have a crack at it the year after?  I'd imagine it actually leads to more plants being put out every year than less. Ironic that condemnation is actually spreading the word.  Feel for their loss but would rather see one this size go than someone's small Percy patch.  

• Like 3

On 7/21/2023 at 6:02 AM, Slippy One said:

Found it if anyone's interested in exact locations:  51.814230, -0.659037

Near a river but prone to google earth rippers and snitches.. 

I don't think thats the plot it mate . It looks nothing like it 

6 minutes ago, Tommy tucker said:

I don't think thats the plot it mate . It looks nothing like it 

Just read the article, they mention the street location. This Google earth shot is at least 2 years old. :yep: 

Outdoor growing has bloomed in recent years. I've only done one outdoor grow which was 2017. But I know for sure it's getting more popular, people in general are more aware it can be done outdoor now. I remember when the myth it couldn't be done outdoor here in UK was believed by nearly everyone. That was when the rare outdoor grower had a few durban poison in the garden. I could be wrong but it seems that around the time when purple maroc was the number 1 strain is when it really started to take off.

• Like 2

On 29/07/2023 at 0:02 PM, Slippy One said:

Just read the article, they mention the street location. This Google earth shot is at least 2 years old. :yep: 

lol . Yeah I missed that . Fair enough.  I had look back on the Google earth history and the space has been around for a while like you said.