100+ Plant GG Bust in Tring

OldFord

Found it if anyone's interested in exact locations:  51.814230, -0.659037

Near a river but prone to google earth rippers and snitches.. 

• Like 7

25 minutes ago, Slippy One said:

Trail cams are soo 1990#s.. They now have an array of drones covering 20 square miles in hi-res on each sortie.. Ask me how I know! :D 

The coppers down here are backward as fuck there still struggling with light switches. We had trackers on the local stations 3 cars for over 6 months . One even sore my mate as he put a fresh one on said he dropped his lighter they didn’t check . They would be lost controlling a drone lol 

• Like 7

Question is .. how do they get over the river, they must have either had a passage through all that bush or maybe used a small dingy to get across the river. Great plot, sad loss.

Edited by GuerillaOG
  • Like 4

Just now, Devon Cream said:

The coppers down here are backward as fuck there still struggling with light switches. We had trackers on the local stations 3 cars for over 6 months . One even sore my mate as he put a fresh one on said he dropped his lighter they didn’t check . They would be lost controlling a drone lol 

I wouldnt be so sure around that area ,  the A! & M1 and the corridor between is common for drone blitzes on bikes & car speeders ,  regularly see the old white cap traffic cars with drones out checking for seatbelts !       Sadly not a backward or hillbilly as mosrt would assume.    Also a few localities around that neck of the woods for illegal rave ups ,  always plod on the move and seem to have some nifty tech in that area.       Lots of plod on big bmw motocross bikes too as theres a fair bit of crosser activity.  

Shame they got busted ,  would have been an awesome sight to behold in full swing :yep:

• Like 3

It's just such a shame and a waste. It really boils my piss, this sort of thing. The public at large couldn't really give a fuck either, it's just the law who seem to be bothered about it. I wonder how much it cost the taxpayer to dismantle a patch of plants.

• Like 2

What I shit thing to see, its almost spoil my day that has :(

As said these boys are no amateurs thats for sure so I hope they have another 100 somewhere else and it hasn't been a total loss for these growers.. fuking filth do my nut in they can get to fuck :wanker:

A lot of graft and time has gone into that plot so I just hope the growers have got away with it and the only loss is time graft and the plants themselves :yinyang:

• Like 5

Thats gutting for the growers lots of hard graft gone into it.

There was a tv programme on about these drone cops last week i think and the kit they have got fuck me its shit hot even switches to infrared the twat spotted a grow with it in an attic and wasn't even looking for it was there for something else.

I know the local plod has one of them big fuckers have actually seen it in action and asked to have a look at the screen all innocent like dumb plod showed me well was a bit gobsmacked at how hi res it was and the zoom on the thing.

If they got one in the air and u are on plot u are almost certainly fucked.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Slippy One said:

Found it if anyone's interested in exact locations:  51.814230, -0.659037

Near a river but prone to google earth rippers and snitches.. 

yes...its a loss...but maybe the plot was there 10 years...i hope.... :) 

• Like 5

@DutchFoxyou could always check historical imagery on Google earth, this particular map looks quite old already, I’d say they’ve been there a number of years. :yep: 

• Like 6

22 hours ago, murphyblue said:

Thats gutting for the growers lots of hard graft gone into it.

There was a tv programme on about these drone cops last week i think and the kit they have got fuck me its shit hot even switches to infrared the twat spotted a grow with it in an attic and wasn't even looking for it was there for something else.

I know the local plod has one of them big fuckers have actually seen it in action and asked to have a look at the screen all innocent like dumb plod showed me well was a bit gobsmacked at how hi res it was and the zoom on the thing.

If they got one in the air and u are on plot u are almost certainly fucked.

Yea I was watching a plod with one the other day … jumps out his car , unfolds  this fabric helipad circle thing  for it to take off puts it on the floor.. gets this phat ass drone out of his suitcase which unfolds out quite big, pretty quick  … it takes off and flys off in a matter minutes after him jumping out his car… big handset … he was ok with me watching the screen … I asked him how far can you see.. he said I can read a number plate from 3/4 of a Mile away.. laawd ah mercy … his little joke comment was ‘not so great for civil liberties’ ha.. I said ‘they gonna replace you lot with robots yunno’ he said ‘yea I know I don’t mind I’ve only got a couple of years til retirement’

damn things. You wouldn’t hear them if they were watching you as could be zoomed in from from quite a distance .. jokers 

that’s why for me I’d dot smaller plots about rather than monster sized ones.. big respects to the monster plot massive tho.. go on boyz ! 

Edited by Erbman T
  • Like 9

Well that’s a fucker, sending positive vibes to the craftsman involved!! Hope they don’t tug you and as @Revivesaid, sure you have got another 100 somewhere !!

Fucking bastards :wanker: honestly waste of time and effort, minute to tear down and how much love and attention to grow them lovely trees!!! I just hope you have more locations like that under your belt and it’s just a loss of blood sweat and tears and you are out there to fight another day :boxing:

Utter madness!!!

sending positive vibes to the lads involved !!!

stig

• Like 1