What's the most you've ever harvested from one plant?

vince

Dunno yet cos she is still stretching but @Underdog suggested a guess the weight in my dairy so ur more than welcome to have a guess i promise to not even take a sample bud before i weight it. lol

Here she is at the moment not been topped at all and about1-2 weeks into the stretch phase.

large.P1030150.JPGlarge.P1030153.JPG

• Like 4

I average 8 OZ's off any photoperiod strain I've grown (except for OSG Cheese which averaged 4 OZ's) and I've grown about eight different strains outdoors here in NZ in my two grows.  All the buds get weighed at the end together so I can't say what single biggest yielding plant I've grown.

Edited by childofmelee
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, murphyblue said:

Dunno yet cos she is still stretching but @Underdog suggested a guess the weight in my dairy so ur more than welcome to have a guess i promise to not even take a sample bud before i weight it. lol

Here she is at the moment not been topped at all and about1-2 weeks into the stretch phase.

large.P1030150.JPGlarge.P1030153.JPG

My guess is 15oz haha

• Like 2