What's the most you've ever harvested from one plant?

vince

Plus what strain was it, when was it planted, and was it an autoflower? 

Really curious, I've seen online people saying they get 5oz a plant from outdoors in the UK and seen others say it's impossible/rubbish. 

Would love the UK420 input!

Thanks guys

• Like 1

ah balls, started and then realised it was guierilla growing..... 9ozs indoors, tropical punch, was an effing beast

• Like 2

Seeing some of the XXL autos doing the rounds and having seen a couple up close & personal i can def attest to big ass yields from autos.

I never weigh as have no interest in yield  ,  also you DONT need a beast size plant to get heavy weight just big dense heavy buds but for an outdoor that can be askng for trouble. 

Fen wise the heavier yielding ones i have experienced in no particular order  -

Barneys Cookies Kush was a beast and big heavy pretty dense nugs.

TH Strawberry Glue get BIG with some love time after time ,  shit loads of smaller but rock hard nugs.

RGSC Lemon Cake came up BIG , huge potential and big medium density buds .... check out @murphyblue big girl :yep:

Sags Purple Pinecone comes up big ,  again big pot potential and buds are dense as !  

Also depends on pot size , how you manipulate it and if it likes being worked,   most can be made to get big EVEN autos if you got the skills.  

• Like 3

I don't generally weigh outdoor plant but my I did with the sour cream because it was so late. I got 14oz of 1 photoperiod plant.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, vince said:

Plus what strain was it, when was it planted, and was it an autoflower? 

Really curious, I've seen online people saying they get 5oz a plant from outdoors in the UK and seen others say it's impossible/rubbish. 

Would love the UK420 input!

Thanks guys

very little in my case because I don't do things the right way...

certainly never   got anything approaching an ounce from my poorly tended autos..

I just need to readjust my brain.

• Like 2

On 18/07/2023 at 0:08 AM, brock1 said:

I don't generally weigh outdoor plant but my I did with the sour cream because it was so late. I got 14oz of 1 photoperiod plant.

14oz! That's crazy, when did it get planted and when did it come out?

1 hour ago, murphyblue said:

Will tell u in about 10 weeks. lol

That might be true but ask any who as history with me i will tell you eventually :P

In honesty it was planted the year because for a winter indoor crop that Didn't happen by a friend. The seedlings were dumped in his old greenhouse & these reveged the following spring. They were the last plants to come down but had zero mould. They were give up late finishers but didn't finish just fine. I would need to look through my old threads in other forums to find the exact dates & I don't have the time. 

• Like 3

I wasn't questioning yours mate was talking about the fast lemon cake I got going she's started flowering so about 10 weeks. lol

• Like 2

There are a number of 420 friendly pages on Twitter, mostly in the US. I see some pictures of big ass plants grown outdoors or in massive pots, 10 ft tall with dozens of fat buds as big as your arm. Amazing really, wouldn't it be great to grow something like that in our gardens and not have to worry about the law.

Although, I don't know what I'd do with it all! :smokin:

• Like 3

@Island Lifer its very possible to get big yields from outdoor plants in the uk.. last season 2 or 3 of mine produced over a pound of dry bud, loads hit double figures too but the biggest was 17oz i think

They was photos but did well with some of the fv too.. who ever says its impossible probably hasn't got a clue how to grow outdoors in the UK..  check my dairy from last year, the proof is in the pictures :yep:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 6

15oz off a purple maroc back in the day.

Vegged her indoors until she was absolutely huge and stuck her in my mates back garden. We literally had to push her over to stop his neighbors from seeing it.

Ahhh purple maroc. Brings back memories man. (I personally wouldn't recommend growing her nowadays, much better strains about)

• Like 1

11oz of trimmed proper buds, no shwag. Off an OPG freebie from Panik last year. I’m not one for growing monsters but these were big plants without really trying! Nothing compared to what some have pulled off though. 

Check out some of Magoos old diaries if you want to see some monsters :yep:

• Like 1