Outdoor CBD strains?

Hole in the clouds

@Hole in the clouds     Prob the most effective cbd i have grown to date ,  helps me nicely with swelling and just a really nice plant.

I spied some in the sale on SM ,  had to grab a pack for laters as highly doubt they will come around again anytime soon.  

• Like 3

Just now, Hole in the clouds said:

@OldFord

Looks ideal from the description seems early finisher? 

1 of the 1st in flower and finish.    I tend to leave them up and just let them go as not had any rot issues at all ,  i also like things well cooked lol  

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

When it comes to outdoor CBD strains, you're in for a treat. It's awesome to enjoy the benefits of CBD while basking in the great outdoors.

• Like 1

I have a CBD Critical Mass still out. Planted out extremely late, end of August! Was vegging under lights for about a month beforehand. No idea if she'll finish, but still alive a few days ago... :) 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/11/2023 at 2:22 PM, BrianSolley said:

When it comes to outdoor CBD strains, you're in for a treat. It's awesome to enjoy the benefits of CBD while basking in the great outdoors.

And if you're looking for some recommendations, you might want to explore a shop like DankGeek. They often have a wide selection of CBD strains and can offer guidance on what might work best for your outdoor adventures.

Edited by lildaveham
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I've now acquired some Dinafem Shark Shock (fems) so I'll be running those next year in comparison to the Cream Caramel CBD (fems) from Sweet Seeds, I think I'll do 3 of each.

After trying the Beldia Kif from Ace Seeds, I really believe my future lies with broad-spectrum cannabis...:hippy:

• Like 4