Outdoor CBD strains?

Hole in the clouds

I like my CBD bits :yep:        

I got a few favs but sadly some are no longer although stock still around !

DinaFem DinaMed CBD  - a HUGE skunky leaner thats pokey and just an awesome outdoor girl

DinaFem  Amnesia CBD - i was put onto this by @MindSoup    seen some on seedmadness recently 

Sweets  Black Jack CBD  /Cream Caramel CBD have been reliable ,  good plants.  

Sweets auto Honey Peach CBD is a cracking little auto  , works well for me.     As did Auto Sweet Nurse cbd. 

CBD Crew Indica mix pack had some crackers ,  some heavy bud with good effect.    

Just some i have got on well with and made it home.     

By FAR the best for me in respect of cbd as it helps with my swelling is the DinaMed :wub:       Pics of the hyge black trees in my gallery sir

• Like 3

@OldFord

Many thanks! Will check these out later need to get my arse in gear now busy plot runs today :) 

Have a few pre rolls of CBD silver haze for the trek though :) 

Cant search for term CBD on this site so hard to find anything! 

• Like 3

I'm currently running one of the Beldia Kif from Ace Seeds, it's supposed to be fairly high in CBD, next year I have some Cream Caramel CBD from Sweet Seeds that I'll be trying. It's something that really appeals to me and I feel it's more natural, cannabis should have a nice balance of THC/CBD, most of the modern strains have been bred to get the THC as high as possible, not sure if that's a good thing tbh.

• Like 4

Hi,

How about Northern Lights CBD  by Seedstockers, ran it last year and never had any problems,best CBD plant iv'e run, seeds are reasonable price as well.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Hole in the clouds said:

Hi are there any CBD strains suitable for an outdoor GG? 

I will have two 1:1 CBD offerings ready for testing for next season,  purpose bred for guerrilla grown medicine at latitudes of 50n+.  

PM me closer to the time and can send some out in exchange for feedback.  Cheers 

• Like 6

I'm testing out some CBD strains from Phoenix Seeds: CBD Critical Mass and CBD Auto. Pretty much 1:1 THC/CBD. Still seedlings, will be going out in a few weeks...

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Amarillo slim said:

I will have two 1:1 CBD offerings ready for testing for next season,  purpose bred for guerrilla grown medicine at latitudes of 50n+.  

PM me closer to the time and can send some out in exchange for feedback.  Cheers 

Mate shout me at some point with what you got  going ,  i will have a good bit of room next season :yep:   

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Amarillo slim said:

I'd be interested in these. :) :yep:

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Amarillo slim said:

Yes me too, sounds good.:yep:

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Amarillo slim said:

Sounds good! :realcool:

• Like 1

large_028.JPG

large_032.JPGlarge_033.JPGlarge_030.JPGlarge_031.JPG

@Hole in the clouds     DinaFem   DinaMed CBD    took me ages to find the pics lol       Thoroughly recommended !

Good yield, awesome tough old girl !!    Skunky terps and pokey ,  ran her numerous times now and always on point ,  no rot dramas and smells nice , tastes of lemon & spice :)

• Like 6