Seeds

MoT

15 hours ago, kittythemonkey said:

Had a nasty experience with that company so I won't be buying from them again.

I did however grow the little Shiva a couple of years ago, she took an absolute age but is a sweet plant though the oversized essay she received on their site, at the time, was outrageously exaggerated regarding potency.

I'd grow her again but not for potency.

I don't suppose you woould be willing to expand on the nasty experience would you? even if it's a PM if you aren't willing to openly voice? I do seem to keep seeing bad thoughts regarding them :/

3 hours ago, brock1 said:

@MoT following along in the background here. Sensi seeds used to be great then absolutely junk so I am on the fence with your grow as I personally wouldn't take the risk but I am glade someone else is :hippy:

lol , cheers for that :P , as you can see i've gone for a couple of the newest strains they have produced alongside the choco collab with outside breeders, don't hold your breath on anything soon, I MAY have time to get another grow finished  before christmas rolls around, according to how my little princess from fast buds turns out :)

• Like 1
8 hours ago, MoT said:

I don't suppose you woould be willing to expand on the nasty experience would you? even if it's a PM if you aren't willing to openly voice? I do seem to keep seeing bad thoughts regarding them :/

too many never germinated or only semi germinated and company got really bolshy when I complained. This was around the time they got kicked off the review site, reasons for which are visible on that site if anyone wants to look. I assume they still are.

I like seeds I bought  on this site, they were good seeds, bursting with life. Too dodgy trying to have them shipped post brexit though. I'd buy them again with a heart and a half.

Got wimpy seeds from dutch passion once and when I told them, they immediately sent new seeds without putting me through a third degree, am very challenged technically and couldn't upload photos, anywhere.. boomer.

So now I buy mot of my seeds from them.

This years poor seeds were not dP, they were Barneys, I think, guerilla grows and they were all sickly, I purchased them from an outlet in ireland from where I will never purchase again. I didn't even bother complaining. Sometimes, you just throw that switch and they're gone. Expensive.

Too much disappointment and too much work and attention just going down the drain when seeds are too old for anything but an ICU bed..

It's important to have trust.

I'm not the best and I don't have the necessary patience either but I do love them, they're like babies to me.

I went full jihad on the gg's though cos i'd just had it.. no reason when they got same compost and same feed and same conditions as seeds that are not even meant for this climate who are thriving..

i need an attitude change cos next spring is a long way off to start hoping again..

I might even try fems next year, be outside though cos have no indoor set up though i'd love one I'd make a pig's arse of it, I just know.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, kittythemonkey said:

too many never germinated or only semi germinated and company got really bolshy when I complained. This was around the time they got kicked off the review site, reasons for which are visible on that site if anyone wants to look. I assume they still are.

I like seeds I bought  on this site, they were good seeds, bursting with life. Too dodgy trying to have them shipped post brexit though. I'd buy them again with a heart and a half.

Got wimpy seeds from dutch passion once and when I told them, they immediately sent new seeds without putting me through a third degree, am very challenged technically and couldn't upload photos, anywhere.. boomer.

So now I buy mot of my seeds from them.

This years poor seeds were not dP, they were Barneys, I think, guerilla grows and they were all sickly, I purchased them from an outlet in ireland from where I will never purchase again. I didn't even bother complaining. Sometimes, you just throw that switch and they're gone. Expensive.

Too much disappointment and too much work and attention just going down the drain when seeds are too old for anything but an ICU bed..

It's important to have trust.

I'm not the best and I don't have the necessary patience either but I do love them, they're like babies to me.

I went full jihad on the gg's though cos i'd just had it.. no reason when they got same compost and same feed and same conditions as seeds that are not even meant for this climate who are thriving..

i need an attitude change cos next spring is a long way off to start hoping again..

I might even try fems next year, be outside though cos have no indoor set up though i'd love one I'd make a pig's arse of it, I just know.

Oh god, how long back was this with sensi seeds? thanks for replying buddy

maybe first or 2nd year of lockdown, 2nd afaik..

not that long ago.. The arrogance and sense of entitlement and condescension was a dose!

people do business with people they like.

i don't like them now.

I'll never do business with them again.

9think that kind of a vibe transfers to the seeds but am a tad superstitious like that.

The Shiva was a nice lady though, I'll be interested to know how you get on with her.. kinda Xmas tree ish, very slow and it was a sunny summer..nice creature though. enjoy her.

• Like 1

On the topic of seeds, breeders and seed banks.

Has anyone ever got/grown anything from

Freedom of seeds 

Was looking at two autos they for sale

A little kushy 

Crystal dwarf