Seeds

MoT

Soooooo, i know you guys seem to be a bit grumpy about SS, no not the german ones, well yes the german ones too.
But i couldn't not hit up the 50% off deal, just means i will have to be a subbie next year, as i'll never get through what i ordered unless they all fail to germ lol.

Arrived today no issues I'll get the list up and some piccies either latrer or tomorrow, and i'm sure i'll recieve positive negative and critical reviews/comments as and when they are needed ;) , all auto's by the way, i don't think i can be bothered going back to photo's yet *shrug*

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Celtic voyager said:

@MoT

What are/is SS.

I'm not sure if i can say the company name without, it being classed as advertising, they aren't a sponsor.... i think i can probably show photo's though....

ADMIN????????? ^^^

• Like 1

You can say any breeder or seed banks, you just can't post links to non sponsored companies.

Edited by Military Grade
missed a word
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Military Grade said:

You can say any breeder or seed banks, you just can't post links to non sponsored companies.

Okay, thank ye, i just didn't want it to be a case of, "are you doing this on purpose, are you taking the piss"

21 minutes ago, Celtic voyager said:

@MoT

What are/is SS.

SENSI SEEDS.

3x *FAT BEANS* "Choco"

3x *SENSI SEEDS* "Sticky orange xxl"

1x *WHITE LABEL* "Sweet tangerine tango"

1x *SENSI SEEDS* "Sensi amnesia xxl"

1x *SENSI SEEDS* "Shiva skunk"

yes i know ordering low quantity of individual seeds IS dumb, to a degree, but i'm up for a bit of possible variety and randomness (It's the choco i'm really looking forward to and hoping) and if i learn my lesson hard, i learn it! :)large.sensi.jpg

• Like 2

@ Mot

Good luck with them, seems you got a nice selection there.

I've got a couple of SS Hindu kush going at the moment, they seem to going good so far

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Celtic voyager said:

@ Mot

Good luck with them, seems you got a nice selection there.

I've got a couple of SS Hindu kush going at the moment, they seem to going good so far

What's SS?

I'm just ribbing ye :D  good luck to you too buddy, i'll see how my Banana purple punch actually turns out from Fast Buds , and i'f i'm totally dejected will end up giving the seeds away more than likely...we'll see what happens, hopefully more grows for me.... :)

• Like 1

I can't believe they sell seeds in 1 packs. That's a lot of packaging for one seed, when did they start doing that?

Fingers crossed the Shiva comes out like a shiva, I don't think you can beat a shiva, even nowadays...especially nowadays I should say. It's just classy old skool weed :yes:

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, KC said:

I can't believe they sell seeds in 1 packs. That's a lot of packaging for one seed, when did they start doing that?

Fingers crossed the Shiva comes out like a shiva, I don't think you can beat a shiva, even nowadays...especially nowadays I should say. It's just classy old skool weed :yes:

I have no idea when they started doing singles my friend, as i said, it might come and bite me in my bottom, as it gives no backup plan for germination failure or user error, hopefully the ruderalis in the shiva doesn't MASSIVELY alter things, as it's still supposedly NL5xSkunk1 +ruderalis, but it's been so long since anything has been the proper shit i won't really even know :/

I have to say, it's still that choco that's got my eye Thai x Chocolope x Haze + ruderalis, it SOUNDS like a nice mix :) , may irritate me if it were to get too tall as it's 80% sativa

• Like 1

Had a nasty experience with that company so I won't be buying from them again.

I did however grow the little Shiva a couple of years ago, she took an absolute age but is a sweet plant though the oversized essay she received on their site, at the time, was outrageously exaggerated regarding potency.

I'd grow her again but not for potency.

• Like 1

Has anyone used Royal seeds? What are people choice of top 5 seed banks. after seeing this years crop, where one of them I think is going to give me popcorn buds, I might try another seed bank next year.

• Like 2
Just now, Guggsy said:

Has anyone used Royal seeds? What are people choice of top 5 seed banks. after seeing this years crop, where one of them I think is going to give me popcorn buds, I might try another seed bank next year.

If your referring to Royal Queen seeds than the only experience I have is grow friend growing them & smoking they buds. Their purple queen as nice but low yeild & the same lad grow another I forgot the name but that was nice also. So from that they are probably worth a try. :yep:

@MoT following along in the background here. Sensi seeds used to be great then absolutely junk so I am on the fence with your grow as I personally wouldn't take the risk but I am glade someone else is :hippy:

• Like 2