420 Fast Buds x4 - 60x60x120 - My first full sized grow diary!

Samwisegamgee

5 hours ago, Lubdub said:

What soil you growing in mate, it looks dry af!

Its the plant magic one, its pretty dry there as id only been watering the spot where i'd planted the seeds until the sprouted, the soil has had a good drink now!

large.20230718_185648-min.jpg

Took a snap mid watering (they got more) of todays progress. Will aim to have a photo every day if i can, life allowing ofcourse.

little bit of stretch in the back 2 seedlings but nothing to mega, im planning to train these babies pretty heavily to make the whole tent into a nice canopy so i don't mind a bit of stem to massage into that initial bend.

Cheers all!

Samwise

Okay so we are 1 week in and things are going swimmingly.

First big full watering last night with 1ml/L of plant magic old timers grow and a little spray of plant magic evolution 2.0. They seem to be responding beautifully this morning.

Heres a couple progress pictures from friday and last night! Not much else to report, but this week they will start to blow right up so keep your eyes peeled :D

Cheers all, have a great week!

Samwise

large.20230721_092836-min.jpglarge.20230724_111923-min.jpg

• Like 2

I’d be careful adding grow nutrients at this stage,

Plant Magic has enough food to last most of the growth phase :yep:

I’d just be giving them some Root Juice or similar for now.

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 4

Just a text update today.

all 4 are on track and looking mega happy and healthy and are really blowing up now. They had another good drink last night alone with another spray of the evo 2.0 but just water this time on the drink. Don't wanna over do it with the nutes.

Will get some pics uploaded soon, have them all on my phone but having to compress the size is a ball ache so will get around to it soon!

Getting that lovely smell on my fingers when i check them now... oooooh its so much fun. I've missed this!

Hope you've all had a good week!

Samwise

On 14/07/2023 at 11:54 AM, KC said:

When growers talk about yields they get mostly treat it with a pinch of salt, it's like asking a bloke how big his willy is lol

Why would someone need to lie about.......Oh...Oh......  ;D

• Like 1