Amaretto Tarmac (coming soon)

Shumroom

The ameretto tarmac is on the left and the terp n tonic on right but all pics below are the AT

large.Screenshot_20230927-222940_Gallery.jpg

Sticky as hell lol

large.Screenshot_20230927-223023_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230927-223038_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230927-223045_Gallery.jpg

Some big buds and they haven't even started to fatten up yet 

large.Screenshot_20230927-213337_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230927-213330_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230927-213323_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230927-213317_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230927-213312_Gallery.jpg

14 hours ago, BilgePump said:

@Darknight420710 got any pics of the tarmac bro?

:yinyang:

Hi yeah I just uploaded some on seedstockers pics thread but here's some here and a few more 

Edited by Darknight420710
  • Like 4

large.Screenshot_20230927-223941_Gallery.jpglarge.Screenshot_20230927-224217_Gallery.jpg@Shumroom i can't remember but if you're going in coco they're going to be explosive. 

I'm also doing one and i have to take her out the tent to take photos and she's a monster over 4ft tall and covered in buds lol

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Stigofthedank said:

Well I missed out there :unsure:

only seeds and a sticker invoice said different though, was a wet package when I opened it/ peeled apart wet paper lol, someone between here and euro have had a few bonuses lol 

Unlucky mate

14 hours ago, Darknight420710 said:

Wow I've never heard that happened before mine stayed in customer 10 days but they arrived in tact. 

In fact I'm wk 8 flower today of the amaretto tarmac and terp and tonic and the colas are huge 

Sorry to hear you're went missing

Do you have a diary up yet mate I'd be interested to see, sorry mate just scrolled down they look great can't wait to pop mine

Edited by UKsFinest
scrolled down
  • Like 2

Just now, UKsFinest said:

Unlucky mate

Do you have a diary up yet mate I'd be interested to see, sorry mate just scrolled down they look great can't wait to pop mine

Sent you pm.

• Like 1

On 27/09/2023 at 8:28 AM, Darknight420710 said:

Wow I've never heard that happened before mine stayed in customer 10 days but they arrived in tact. 

In fact I'm wk 8 flower today of the amaretto tarmac and terp and tonic and the colas are huge 

Sorry to hear you're went missing

Do you have a diary running @Darknight420710

Fuckin stupid old goat I am, just read the thread again and I see you have pics above, I blame being stuck in trim jail :)

Edited by The Villan
  • Like 1

Yeah missed out on the snips!!!

gutter but got the beans so not a complete loss, can’t wait to pop them fuckers!!

Stig

• Like 1

I think I’ll get the Amaretto Tarmacs wet tonight :) 

Look out for a new Seedstockers diary appearing :headbang:

Atb

• Like 1

I've had some freebies as well but I really don't like the sound of smoking Amaretto and Tarmac tbh.

The other 2 apparently yield up to 2kg outdoors so they may be worth a sniff, but all I asked Mark for was a t-shirt and he sent me these plus a set of snips and massive sticker. lol 

13 minutes ago, Arbre Medicinal said:

I've had some freebies as well but I really don't like the sound of smoking Amaretto and Tarmac tbh.

The other 2 apparently yield up to 2kg outdoors so they may be worth a sniff, but all I asked Mark for was a t-shirt and he sent me these plus a set of snips and massive sticker. lol 

I'm doing the Apollo black cherry at the moment, which you probably know is one of the parents. Fast running out of head room in my little loft.  If the Amaretto grows anything like this its yield should be stonking.

Edited by Strawberry Fields

Mine is going absoloutely mental and I'm on 64 close to the end. The coco one fed with advanced nutrients is crazy so I hope you've got lots of space lol my photos in the seedstockers pic thread as I'm not hijacking you page 

• Like 1

I didn’t used to think I’d want to smoke a burnt tyre or baby sick,

but you don’t know until you try ;) 

Atb