Amaretto Tarmac (coming soon)

Shumroom

The Apollo black cherry is absolutely stonking , this ere tarmac malarky should be rather nice too I imagine :skin_up:

:yinyang:

• Like 4

Copy and paste from Seedfinder

Amoretto Sour is a  unknown variety from Seed Junky and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of ±65 days) and outdoors.
Seed Junkys Amoretto Sour is a THC dominant variety and is/was only available as feminized seeds.

Lineage: Zkittles x (Biscotti x Sherb BX)

Flowering Time: 65+ Days

Atb

• Like 4

I was obviously so excited/stoned that I never even thought to scroll down just a little further lol

These must be the new drops that Mark referred to in the PNC winner thread earlier today.

Atb

Edited by Shumroom
Eta
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Has anyone received any of the latest strains yet?

I’m expecting a parcel to arrive from Barcelona before the week is out :D 

I just bought these the other day :thumsup:

large.BlackRainbowSeeds.JPG

Atb

• Like 6

There new range looks fire , I'm poor , I lost all my seeds from my big pot win very sad tbh I got into a domestic and out of fear got rid, I hope I can win something this year because the new seeds look really nice and I'm in love with triton biscotto lime I really really really liked it got 1 small bud left .

Yeah @Stigofthedank my parcel from Seedstockers arrived just the other day :D 

Amaretto tarmac, Terp Tonic and Tropical Zmoothie received,

along with a pair of snips,

a 15l fabric pot and some more of the Humboldt Colabs seed packs :thumsup:

It would seem that I’ll be growing out some Seedstockers plants for a number of upcoming grows.

Atb

• Like 6

Well I missed out there :unsure:

only seeds and a sticker invoice said different though, was a wet package when I opened it/ peeled apart wet paper lol, someone between here and euro have had a few bonuses lol 

Edited by Stigofthedank
Early

5 hours ago, Shumroom said:

a pair of snips,

Be gentle with em , the little black closure clip fell off mine, granted that was after deadheading like a thousand plants at work but yeah lol Proper sharp and the curved tip is great for fiddly bits.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Stigofthedank said:

Well I missed out there :unsure:

only seeds and a sticker invoice said different though, was a wet package when I opened it/ peeled apart wet paper lol, someone between here and euro have had a few bonuses lol 

Wow I've never heard that happened before mine stayed in customer 10 days but they arrived in tact. 

In fact I'm wk 8 flower today of the amaretto tarmac and terp and tonic and the colas are huge 

Sorry to hear you're went missing

• Like 4