My 1st grow in a very long time

TheGreyNovice

Hi all - so I’ve started finally, the ladies have been in veg for a couple of weeks, spider farmer LED and Wilma dropper system, in pebbles and feeding with Advanced Nutrients ph perfect Grow. All looks ok to me, ph stable at 6.7 and temp at 25c day, 20c at night. 
They are RSQ F1 Titan seeds. Supposedly ready in about 90 days. What do you think? And how do I insert an image from my iPhone?

Edited by TheGreyNovice
  • Like 3

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/topic/417979-uploading-photos-using-an-iphoneipad/

hi mate, welcome aboard! :thumsup:
have a read through the link it’s explained in there.

im new to growing(2nd grow but first was about 4 years ago and didn’t go very well)  and on here also, so not much good at any advise, but there is loads of good people who know what they are doing on here who will help you.

atb 

shotgun :smokin:

Edited by Shotgun185
Spelling
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, TheGreyNovice said:

What do you think?

Hi bud,

Sounds like you're on top of it, be interested to see some pics...

I grow hydro, similar to wilma but with a few twists, info and pics in my profile...:yep:

:oldtoker:

• Like 1

Willkommen, it's my first grow in a long time too, can't help with apple tech.... I won't even be mean ;)

Relearning a lot, and learning a lot of things that weren't even pheasable, I'll not be much help, but there are plenty who will be.

Good luck :)

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers lads. Biggest girl is 70cm now. I’ll bang another pic on soon. Think I’ve got a wee bit of nute burn as some yellowing on new leaves at the tips so will lower the amount of nutes when I change the reservoir today. Any thoughts on lollipop if for autos?

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...