OIL. on you's HANDS!!

mysticriver

1 hour ago, catweazle1 said:

Let it dry out, then roll out the bogies, rubbing your hands together.

Old school squidgey..... mmmmmm

roll it into a sausage and wrap it up....... mmmmmmmmmm

Edited by MoT
  • Like 1

what about white sprits? - the decorating stuff

that'll shift it surely, stinks ya hands to high heaven, but id do anything to get them clean

I also read mayonnaise works a treat

thanks for all the suggestions

mystic

A box of surgical style gloves cost next to nothing, I wouldn't touch my plants without wearing them...:wassnnme:lol

• Like 6

3 hours ago, mysticriver said:

what about white sprits? - the decorating stuff

fuck me, if you are going down that route you may as well use boiled linseed oil, make your hands lovely and soft too, safe as well.

Edited by ratdog
add boiled
  • Like 7

13 hours ago, ratdog said:

fuck me, if you are going down that route

its just that I reckon theres a bottle under the sink, if I ever come stuck again, but ya have to use it with rags, tip some on a rag & wipe the oil off fingers/hands with rag

theres a bottle of olive oil of some variety in the cupboard too - could try that

mystic

I just use a bar of good old natural soap, followed by hand sanitiser gel followed by normal hand wash rising with warm water in between each application. Maybe not as good as using a solvent but definitely kinder to the skin.

• Like 1

Iso or you can just use cooking oil and sugar or salt then washing up liquid to finish..

• Like 1

I'll third butter, its dead easy, then just wash as normal. or wear gloves in the first place

• Like 1

As has been mentioned already numerous times, some sort of oil and rub it in to remove the resin. 

Only thing I would do, is use my hands to cook with.... lol

So if I feel like eating a salad, I will use olive oil to clean my hands then use my hands mix up a salad. 

Cooking some brownies or cake, I will use coconut oil and then use my hands to mix the flour and remove the good bits. 

Then I clean with dish soap. lol

• Like 1