OIL. on you's HANDS!!

mysticriver

what's the best things yas' lot have found for cleaning that oil from your hands 

the oil from when you touch your plants while growing, that sticky stuff that can be hell without the 'right stuff'

I was just on the 'zon, about to buy some swarfega, seems the best swarf' is expensive & the cheaper swarf', the 1 that says 'original formula' & is green gel like before, isn't as good - its a gel without the bits in, n doesn't clean as good (apparently)

apart from donning gloves, and using washing-up liquid that does a half-job, what's the.. right stuff?

mystic

Many solvents are suitable for cleaning up the sticky stuff.

Alcohol,

Olive oil/sunflower/rapeseed etc

Then wash with washing up liquid :D 

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 2

99% ISO will clean up glass, metals anything you get gunked. Not kind to skin or lungs though so don't go huffing it :fart:

• Like 1

posted on your diary but coconut oil or butter, I prefer coconut oil, smells better, don't end up smelling like a cows udder lol

thc is fat soluble so do the math, fuck using iso on your hands

• Like 2

Thinners   /   brake cleaner   /   fairy with sand mixed in  ,  fairy and soap powder.   

Most of the aforementioned already :yep:           I rob the good ladys nail polish remover .. when she aint looking lol   

• Like 2

Just a tip on the swarfega, and yes, it's not great for your hands in the first place, the cheap stuff with no bits is fine if you grab a blob, and sprinkle some washing machine powder onto it, that's basically all it is anyway mixed with a little fine sand.

You CAN mix a little FINE sand straight into the tub, but don't put the powder straight in as it will just dissolve rather quickly and not do the trick.

Edited by MoT
  • Like 1

Olive oil mixed with sugar , followed by bog standard fairy works every time for me when I'm absolutely plastered in rosin.

:yinyang:

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, sweettooth said:

thc is fat soluble so do the math, fuck using iso on your hands

it's what's in antibacterial wipes.

• Like 1

Just now, catweazle1 said:

it's what's in antibacterial wipes.

yeah I don't use them lol

anti bac what? give me the bac, love the bac, keeps me strong

• Like 1