Possibly back at NFT.

GreenVision

a lot of lights, well the spider farmer's & mars hydro's, spec at 30cm nowadays, whereas my lumatek & maxibright 465 & 480W pro's, older tech, are specced at 50cm. or slightly less

mystic

• 1 month later...
On 05/07/2023 at 10:30 AM, stu914 said:

I'd be seriously considering these, easily modded to take out the root heat problem, no chiller needed,

no waiting for a rootball, virtually no maintenance apart from res top up and change, if using advanced nutes no ph to adjust,

the list goes on...can't think of an automated system using less height than these...

Hey ho, where there's a will and all that, you'll get there bud...:yep:

I just purchased the 901 and also a 424 for the clone room.

Where can I find more on how to mod them so no chiller is needed?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rick19011 said:

I just purchased the 901 and also a 424 for the clone room.

Where can I find more on how to mod them so no chiller is needed?

The trick with my system is that the roots never go into the reservoir, they either lay on the table or are contained within pots,

(which is the better option as plants can be moved around) this means res temps are nowhere near as critical as in

DWC/RDWC/NFT. There's more details in my profile, anything you're not sure of give me a shout bud...:yep:

Edited by stu914
tidy