Retro Console Gaming - Anyone?

Hashslag

I love the 'new' (cos it's not really new but you know what I mean, the newest iteration) Mario Kart on the Switch, but nothing comes close to the satisfaction of winning Rainbow Road on the SNES original on the top cc, powesliding perfectly on a track with no edge barriers made you feel like a gaming god lol I think in terms of good memories the original is still probably my favourite console game, so many late night sessions after the pub/club pissed, stoned and on speed with my housemates when I was a student :D

Edited by Boojum
  • Like 2

• 4 months later...

I still have speccy, Amiga, GameCube, Dreamcast, N64 and Ps2.. had a lot more over the years that ended up else where. but for what ever reason still have the others... I used to go around a pals house when I was early teens who was older than me, he had everything!  imported Megedrive... Neo geo.. Jag.. 3d0, we used to go to a shop in Tottenham court road to get his Neo geo games... was a cool shop, early 90s, I remember life size models in there like pin head from Hellraiser and models from Aliens. I remember the Neo geo games was so expensive.. but wow... playing the games was out of this world.. back then he had blues journey which I loved! world heroes.. he had others but they really stuck out... 

I have Coinops legends 2 from Arcade punks website.. its a nice build with many emulators built in, Looks nice with all the case artwork and so on..  should check it out.. you can add more roms.. covers and trailers easily

CoinOPS Legends 2 - Bit Wars - New CoinOps Front End for PC for 2023! (youtube.com)

Edited by RandyBoBandy
  • Like 1