What is eating my plants?

MC2

Looks like minor capsid damage to me @MC2 tbh its not that bad looking at the pics.. couple seasons back most of the leaves on my plants was eaten so bad they looked like fishing nets..either leave them be, they will be fine and will still produce the goods or hit them with a neem spray..it does work very well.. adding dish soap is an essential as an emulsifier mix with warm water 5ml neem 2.5 ml dish soap per litre of water shake well before use so it breaks down in the water..you will find it separate again so just keep shaking it as you use.. hit them with it just before dark or if there's no sunshine you can do it anytime..wait 3/4 days and hit them again..then you can just apply once a week for a bit until you see some improvement..make sure you cover all parts of the plant especially the underside of the leaves..

Good luck.. theres loads of chemicals you can use too but they are just that chemicals..yes the dish soap has some in it but if you buy an eco 1 there 100% natural and chem free :yinyang:

• Like 3

RJ's Bug &  Mildew spray  ,  cheap and all natural.    No chems ,  protects and nourishes ,  had fantastic results out in the garden and out on the plots :george:

Home made garlic wash  - works really well on the flying critters and even the slime brigade dispise the smell :yep:

Each to their own and as long as one is happy with ones own methods , hell i wont use chem feeds ... so ZERO chance of me using chem bug sprays  lol   

• Like 3

i had to neem da we fukrz 3 times so far :wallbash:get sum every year but this has been the worst so far, few my girls got absolutely battered (most got some damage) in no time at all, the pink cherry pies are now poor cherry pies

the fight shall continue thou :badass::starwars:

On 04/07/2023 at 3:48 PM, OldFord said:

RJ's Bug &  Mildew spray  ,  cheap and all natural.    No chems ,  protects and nourishes ,  had fantastic results out in the garden and out on the plots :george:

May be a daft question , but would you use RJ's on a flowering plant?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, CustardVape said:

May be a daft question , but would you use RJ's on a flowering plant?

Yep , have done and still would mate ,  dries and leaves a coating ,  not seen ANY adverse effects to speak of and end product has no taint.     

My garlic spray can sometimes leave a lingering odour but no taint , both work well ,  but the RJ's ....dont stink the house out for days lol   

• Like 1