Trying To Find ......

OldFord

@Shumroom     Cheers mate ,  thanking you :yep:

@BilgePump     The RHS subscription paid off lol      They got me stock or should i say put her onto a supplier ,  foreign shores i believe but on its way according to text :george:

More than happy to share sir :yep:

@LA LUNA     Thanks mate ,  yeah Sweets SAD is my go to garden wonder :yep:      Been ot every year for some time now , hard as nails and rather nice lol     

Ideally i wanted something of old as as close as one can get if that makes sense.     Much appreciated 

• Like 5

One thing to keep in perspective - while the old may be nothing like it once was, it doesn’t necessarily mean its going to be crap :) 

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, Smokey McBongface said:

it doesn’t necessarily mean its going to be crap :) 

That's true but even if you find something great in a specific packet of seeds there is no guarantee that you or someone you recommend it to will find the same thing in the next pack you buy even if the labels say they are the same thing. This is because a lot of it is just white label generic Spanish bulk seed. This business really isn't what it used to be and it's always been a bit dodgy lol

• Like 7

a lot of the old strains are no longer good, because unscrupulous breeders have lost the original parents that made them great and now just throw any old shit together, imho

• Like 5

Would definitely recommend White Widow CBD by Pyramid Seeds, I don't know how it compares to old skool Widow,  but the smoke is smooth and the effects are simply sublime,  relaxing and long-lasting. Easy to grow,  was quite stinky during bloom though. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Smokey McBongface said:

One thing to keep in perspective - while the old may be nothing like it once was, it doesn’t necessarily mean its going to be crap :) 

I read reports , look at pics ,  then grow it mate,  its the only way to find out for sure  :yep:     Im down for doing some digging :yep:    

Always happy to try a wild card :george:

• Like 5

Yeah i get the days of old have long since passed with little to no hope of securing anything close to their ancestors ,  something remotely close ,  by that i can look at a jar of buds and UD it ,  im not smoking / vaping it ,  all going in mct / oil / butter ,    so its all a waste really lol        I joke,  it will make good brad spectrum mct :yep:

And some rather nice choccy lol    

Have you tried sweet seeds Black Jack? That's black domina x jack herer iirc. (Goes off to fact check...) Good flavour and decent stone off the auto version

• Like 2

On 27/06/2023 at 8:18 PM, Openairbud said:

Have you tried sweet seeds Black Jack? That's black domina x jack herer iirc. (Goes off to fact check...) Good flavour and decent stone off the auto version

Yeah ,  thanks mate :yep:      Sweets gear i love ,    Black Jack  &   SAD i run and swap them about annually :yep:      Fem all the way , fem is actually pretty pokey !     Thanks again

• Like 2

On 27/06/2023 at 6:58 PM, Sweetsmoke420 said:

Would definitely recommend White Widow CBD by Pyramid Seeds, I don't know how it compares to old skool Widow,  but the smoke is smooth and the effects are simply sublime,  relaxing and long-lasting. Easy to grow,  was quite stinky during bloom though. 

Their Northern Lights CBD was a good smoke, I only grew the one bean out of a 3+1 pack but was decent and would grow again. It wasn't like the NL I first ever smoked back in 99 but was decent in its own right.

Excuse my old novice grow style lol, plant at the front is the NLCBD and back right Chelato.

large.20210422_185815.jpg

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 4

On 6/27/2023 at 5:32 AM, OldFord said:

wanted Northern Lights 

Not fems, but AKBeanBrains in Alaska has several NL options available that are likely winners 

Want to run some Black Domina again

AKBB Again. He has Black Domina and several BD crosses. 

Want a nice indica Bueberry

Hahaha AKBB again. He has several options. He has a line of old Alaska blueberry called “vintage blueberry.” I’m running his Rotten Berries now (GMO x Blueberry I believe) and he has another line called 907 Blue Genes that’s also a collection of Alaska blueberries. 

ive ran a good bit of his gear so far. I believe in his work a good bit. 

but most of his gear is Regs, so maybe not quite what you’re looking for 

Edited by Cajafiesta
  • Like 3

Sorry, double post 

Edited by Cajafiesta

Just now, Cajafiesta said:

Sorry, double post 

Cheers mate , much appreciated :yep:     Yeah i got the man on my whittled down list :yep:   

Always handy having  regs & fems ,  with a move to somewhere with ground i can get busy on the males will come in handy !   

Just a bit of trying to make my own repros how i want them.      

Thanks mate

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, OldFord said:

Yeah i got the man on my whittled down list :yep:   

I don’t think you’ll be disappointed in his beans.

• Like 1