Trying To Find ......

OldFord

Next year i will be in the new place with isolation & a lot more room :george:

With the isolation means i can run what i want and not worry ,   i have started gathering up some beans but looking to find a few still ...

I fancied some older names from the past  - 

wanted Widow  so i bought OSG OW90's  &  fancied SeedStockers Woidow also ,  open to suggestions ! ? 

wanted Northern Lights   -    i have my usual Sagarmatha No.( and enjoy it ,   Whol else would you suggest for NL ? ?    Off the shelf stuff and fems if poss. 

Want to run some Black Domina again ,  unsure where to put my cash   ??

want to run some Jack Herer and again unsure where to put my cash   ??

Want a nice indica Bueberry and unsure where to put my cash ??   

Any pointers appreciated ,  have been reading but selections are vast !      I can light dep outdoors and will be running indoors also.    

• Like 5

As you said mate, selections are vast but these would be my go-to’s alongside what you already have.

White Widow - Serious Seeds White Russian (AK47 x 90’s widow clone) was once arguably better than the straight widow.

Northern Lights - CSI Humboldt Northern Lites #5, Sensi NL, Nirvana Northern Light or Aurora Indica

Black Domina - G13 Labs Double Black

Jack Herer -  Sensi JH, Subcool Jack the Ripper

Blueberry - Dutch Passion Blueberry, Sagarmatha Blueberry Bud

I’d also fire in Female Seeds Grapefruit if theres enough space left over or if you’re looking for a C99 alternative to Jack Herer.

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, Smokey McBongface said:

As you said mate, selections are vast but these would be my go-to’s alongside what you already have.

White Widow - Serious Seeds White Russian (AK47 x 90’s widow clone) was once arguably better than the straight widow.

Northern Lights - CSI Humboldt Northern Lites #5, Sensi NL, Nirvana Northern Light or Aurora Indica

Black Domina - G13 Labs Double Black

Jack Herer -  Sensi JH, Subcool Jack the Ripper

Blueberry - Dutch Passion Blueberry, Sagarmatha Blueberry Bud

I’d also fire in Female Seeds Grapefruit if theres enough space left over or if you’re looking for a C99 alternative to Jack Herer.

Cheers mate much appreciated :yep:

Re -   

Serious White Russian i will do some digging thanks 

NL -  great shout on Humboldts  ,  even got some old original Choc Mint that can join them :yep:

Black Domina  -   Sorry  , any other suggestions than G13 ..... 8 cultivar runs on varying flavours and yet to harvest a bud :wallbash:   

Great plants / awesome flowers ... just total wank outdoors but may well go indoors with it :yep:

Sensi on the JH i will do some digging thanks. 

Blueberry -  i shall speak with Antonio :yep:     I have Sag's Blueberry & Doubleberry along with just about all the rest of theirs lol     Love their work.   

Thanks much mate

• Like 1

Neither Sensi nor DP have any of their old classics any more. DPs blueberry 20+ years ago was full of mutants anyway, 1 in 4 or thereabouts would grow weird mutant leaves reminiscent of a thistle!

• Like 3

Just now, latigid aikon said:

Neither Sensi nor DP have any of their old classics any more. DPs blueberry 20+ years ago was full of mutants anyway, 1 in 4 or thereabouts would grow weird mutant leaves reminiscent of a thistle!

Cheers mate ,   i will do some digging and see what others have produced with outdoor grown :yep:       I got some time to fill and should make decent reading.   

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 1

I reckon you'd like RGSCs Auto Bluetooth, would do well outdoors in your hands I'm sure. 

Loved the look of @cypo74s blueberry twist as well. 

World of seeds NLXSkunk would be right up your street as well. 

• Like 1

FWIW the best outdoor plant I ever grew was a DP Mazar cutting from a pack of seed bought in about 2002. I used light dep and got an amazing result in terms of quality and yield. Such a shame those genetics aren't available any more.

• Like 2

Just now, MindSoup said:

I reckon you'd like RGSCs Auto Bluetooth, would do well outdoors in your hands I'm sure. 

Loved the look of @cypo74s blueberry twist as well. 

World of seeds NLXSkunk would be right up your street as well. 

I believe i nominated that BlueBerry Twist for COTC :yep:      Cheers for the reminder geez.             

Will have a look at Paniks Bluetooth :george:              WOS NL had popped up in searches and due a visit soon to see whats what.  

• Like 1

If their NL has the same parent as the NLXSkunk then I think you'll be onto a winner. Very hardy and nice sturdy structure. 

• Like 1

Expert seeds black domina x maple leaf is an absolute tree grown outdoors, they'll go 8ft and are heavy ass yielders... Expert seeds though...

Not my first choice but they actually did the job admirably, cheap and fem too :skin_up:

:yinyang:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, BilgePump said:

Expert seeds black domina x maple leaf is an absolute tree grown outdoors, they'll go 8ft and are heavy ass yielders... Expert seeds though...

Not my first choice but they actually did the job admirably, cheap and fem too :skin_up:

Thank you kindly sir :yep:        I will do some digging !        I finally got some Black Cherry Sambucus ,  on its way via snail mail as we speak :george:    Mrs OF delighted !!

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, latigid aikon said:

FWIW the best outdoor plant I ever grew was a DP Mazar cutting from a pack of seed bought in about 2002. I used light dep and got an amazing result in terms of quality and yield. Such a shame those genetics aren't available any more.

Mazar-i-Sharif is where it's from. It's pretty common and a bedrock of some of the big yielding indica strains

Edited by catweazle1
  • Like 2

For Jack Herer I went with Sannies Seeds,

i haven't run them yet but I think it's what Blackpoolbouncer used in one of his Subbies IIRC :) 

Atb

• Like 4

1 hour ago, OldFord said:

Black Domina 

Do sweet seeds not do a black domina ? Is it SAD ?

+1 for sannies seeds, I’d done a few runs of sugar punch over the years and loved em, only heard good things about the jack.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, catweazle1 said:

Mazar-i-Sharif is where it's from.

Yeah I know where the name comes from, but even back in the day Dutch Passion Mazar was Skunk #1 crossed with a generic Afghan. IIRC it wasn't even called Mazar originally, they changed the name at some point, I suspect so they could register it as a trademark.

• Like 2