Carbon filter when trimming

Jamoo

@stu914Both the filters just pop out the back and are cheap to replace every few months

Yeah, the amount of kak in the air we breathe is surprising tho

When I first saw it, I cobbled together some covid masks over the dehumidifier intake too, same thing

• Like 1

On 23/06/2023 at 10:23 AM, stu914 said:

helps to clear the air,

reason I asked is, iirc, a grow shop [was] advertising full climate control units;  sure they had something to do with ionising

mystic

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mysticriver said:

advertising full climate control units

I remember something like that years ago, belt and braces I guess, you can never have too much protection.

Mind you grow shops are out to sell you stuff and something like this would appeal to some growers just for the bragging rights.

I've always found a properly set up fan and carbon filter does the job perfectly well, not worth the expense of full climate control.

• 1 month later...

I got a 4x tent in spare box room  so i shut door in room  open all the zips on tent   and turn extractor up to max  iv got a ac infinnity 6inch fan with a large filter and that seems to help as does the fact all my walls are brick internal as well ie old house and not a moden build

• 3 weeks later...

Was watching some police thing the other day and they were driving round some housing estate early morning and the one copper smelt what he said was a grow through the car window and explained the difference in smell between a grow and smoking. The other one had a cold and couldn’t smell a thing. He got out the car and tracked the smell to a house did the old letter box trick and then banged fuck out the door seemed like two guys had clearly spent the night pulling down a grow his Mrs was there in a dressing gown it looked like they’d spent the night trimming. I work shifts and seen police cars mooching round my very quiet cul de sac a couple times at 5-5.30am. Worth bearing in mind. 

Coat the outside of the letterbox with some joke fart spray, that’ll teach the cunts to come a sniffing. :fart:

• Like 4