Pakistan chitral kush

Celtic voyager

1 hour ago, Crow River said:

Unless you get them on offer / discount (like I did a year ago)...

I'm minded to grow them now! Ever the contrarian. :P 

With such a wide & varied pheno variation you may find something special  :yep:        

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Celtic voyager said:

Afternoon all

Hoping to pick up a pack of Pakistan chrital kush seeds this week.

Someone gave me a pack of the reg PCK seeds a couple of years back and to be honest they were utter shite, the girls were all hermy dwarfs that were seriously fucked up

Not surprisingly they were not that potent either and i did share some pics on uk420 at the time and voice my disdain about them.

funny Thing though is that i contacted the breeder regarding there bad growth habits but they didnt seem to be bothered but that didnt stop them using my pics of PCK to advertise thier seeds.

Needless to say my complaints about that got me know where apart from being banned from their social media advertising platforms. I did have the foresight though to screenshot ALL my conversations with them.

Maybe you will have better luck than i did as a lot of folk get good plants from them. :yep:

• Like 4

8 hours ago, OldFord said:

I actually pref the version from the lesser breeder ...Cannabiogen ,   was far better bud structure and WAY more potent but less uniform.   

PCK has been on my list to grow for ages.
Isn’t there some relationship with Ace and Cannabiogen which ended for some reason (I think they had a fall out?) I think I can remember reading about it but forgot the details.:skin_up:

My main indica this year is hfh wild grape chunk,which is a mix of Grapefruit, Deep Chunk and Wild Royal Dane. So far they are looking good. 

Edited by growitandsmokeit
  • Like 4

13 hours ago, mikeydoughnut said:

I believe they’re a northern Pakistan ‘landrace’ 

I brought a kilogram of Seeds back from Northern pakistan, grew some and crossed some with Dutch beans, just trial and error, I did OK. 

• Like 3

@Ch@ppers … Bear with me I’m a bit thick when it comes to stuff like this. Using my (in the loosest most possible terms) logic, landrace would be hit and miss by their very nature ie it’s not a one on one pollination. When going through those Pakistan landrace what kind of ratios were you finding owt worth while? I only wanted to go down that route to avoid using regurgitated genetics for a bit of hackery. Looking for summat strong and medicinal. Owt else is just background noise - terps, structure etc.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, growitandsmokeit said:

PCK has been on my list to grow for ages.
Isn’t there some relationship with Ace and Cannabiogen which ended for some reason (I think they had a fall out?) I think I can remember reading about it but forgot the details.:skin_up:

My main indica this year is hfh wild grape chunk,which is a mix of Grapefruit, Deep Chunk and Wild Royal Dane. So far they are looking good. 

I got no idea if there was a link mate ,   a long time ago i ran the CannaBiogen Super Special and it was the loudest girl i have done to date ,  this got me interested in their gear.

Enjoyed their goods a few times now :yep:

• Like 1

Morning all.

Reading about Aces seeds on here, and decided to look them up.

Did a lot of window shopping last night lol

Their Erdpurt x Pck looks lovely, she's gone into the shopping basket lol.

• Like 2

On 12/6/2023 at 3:58 PM, GuerillaOG said:

No but i have the PCK x Erdpurt. There are loads of strains that are PCK x something, it must be special if landrace companies are doing lots with it. Would love to know more about this strain. Seed finder says pure landrace that has many phenos all of which are 100% indica and not well heavy on the thc 15-18% but strong resistant easy to grow plant. Good luck! 

Hi Guerrilla OG.

I was reading up on the Erdpurt x PCK on Aces Web page. 

She looks and sounds very nice, easy to grow, how did she turn out for you.

ETA

is it the feminized or regular version you grew, can't seem to find the feminized versions.

Edited by Celtic voyager
  • Like 1

PPCK was strongest smoke I had in dam,should have ask for a cut :doh:

Guess that was a cross of pck so can't be that bad if there is some original genetics left init

• Like 1