Pakistan chitral kush

Celtic voyager

Afternoon all

Hoping to pick up a pack of Pakistan chrital kush seeds this week.

Was reading up on this strain, sounds lovely, and type I really like 

Has anyone any experience of growing her.

• Like 1

No but i have the PCK x Erdpurt. There are loads of strains that are PCK x something, it must be special if landrace companies are doing lots with it. Would love to know more about this strain. Seed finder says pure landrace that has many phenos all of which are 100% indica and not well heavy on the thc 15-18% but strong resistant easy to grow plant. Good luck! 

• Like 3

Yep :yep:     BIG indy lover here :george:         I normally have a few from various places dotted about the garden.    

Om assuming your referring to Ace's version ?       If so , reasonably uniform . nice easy grow,  good rot resistance ,  not too loud ,  very nice end product 

I actually pref the version from the lesser breeder ...Cannabiogen ,   was far better bud structure and WAY more potent but less uniform.   

I found quite a few similar oddities from a grow shop in Austria,  had a wicked selection on lesser heard of indicas , been working my way through them for years now.    

Ace  version romped home with ease ,   middle to late Sept :george:     No rot or dramas     Lat 52  and in Glasgow 1st wk October.   

Just be mindful that genetics like this rarely show amber trichs :yep:     So keep track 

Good luck with it mate

• Like 8

37 minutes ago, OldFord said:

Yep :yep:     BIG indy lover here :george:         I normally have a few from various places dotted about the garden.    

Om assuming your referring to Ace's version ?       If so , reasonably uniform . nice easy grow,  good rot resistance ,  not too loud ,  very nice end product 

I actually pref the version from the lesser breeder ...Cannabiogen ,   was far better bud structure and WAY more potent but less uniform.   

I found quite a few similar oddities from a grow shop in Austria,  had a wicked selection on lesser heard of indicas , been working my way through them for years now.    

Ace  version romped home with ease ,   middle to late Sept :george:     No rot or dramas     Lat 52  and in Glasgow 1st wk October.   

Just be mindful that genetics like this rarely show amber trichs :yep:     So keep track 

Good luck with it mate

Yes it is the aces version 

Going on her profile, she seems to tick all the boxes for me.

If I get them by the end of the week, I'll pop 2 into pots and see how we go.

• Like 3

I’m not sure if they’re what you’re after But World of Seeds do a Pakistan Valley regular seed for less than £20 for ten. I believe they’re a northern Pakistan ‘landrace’ like the PCK. I’ll be picking some up when I’ve got a few bob burning a hole.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, mikeydoughnut said:

World of Seeds do a Pakistan Valley

Its a bit meh im afraid - did one years ago and doubt its improved.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, mikeydoughnut said:

I’m not sure if they’re what you’re after But World of Seeds do a Pakistan Valley regular seed for less than £20 for ten. I believe they’re a northern Pakistan ‘landrace’ like the PCK. I’ll be picking some up when I’ve got a few bob burning a hole.

I have a pack of those. Haven't popped any yet though...

• Like 1

Just now, highgrower said:

Maybe useful for breeding though? Kinda the pretext for me grabbing a pack last year... :) 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, highgrower said:

Exact same thoughts here sir :yep:     For similar money i would rather have Sweets SAD ... far far better and a great / tough / flavoursome plant.   

• Like 3

Just now, OldFord said:

i would rather have Sweets SAD

That was a bit better but i not sure i would run it again - not strong enough for what i was after in an indica same with the FDM Sweetooth and Bubblegum (nice flavours but not punchy enough for me).

I do plan on doing an indica run at some point and eyeing up some kind of deepchunk cross as dont think there is much chance of getting the original anymore

• Like 3

Just now, highgrower said:

That was a bit better but i not sure i would run it again - not strong enough for what i was after in an indica same with the FDM Sweetooth and Bubblegum (nice flavours but not punchy enough for me).

I do plan on doing an indica run at some point and eyeing up some kind of deepchunk cross as dont think there is much chance of getting the original anymore

Have you tried Sagarmathas bits ?    black Budha , Silver Bullet       I was very impressed.    

• Like 3

Just now, OldFord said:

Have you tried Sagarmathas bits ? 

Nope but will bear them in mind

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, mikeydoughnut said:

Well that’s that then innit. They’re shit. I’ll save me money :) 

Unless you get them on offer / discount (like I did a year ago)...

I'm minded to grow them now! Ever the contrarian. :P 

• Like 3