Using a grow tent to smoke

BigSmokeyy

Why not just get a decent fan and filter combination, put in your living space but you will need to vent elsewhere into another room for example. This will naturally create negative pressure in the room and will draw in air through underneath doors or if a window is very slightly open.

e2a : @BigSmokeyy just read that you live in a small box room so i suppose you cannot vent into another room or window as too risky, If you are not growing and only smoking it i would not give a damn about the neighbours and not care what they say or do, are the plods really going to come out if they ring them and say they can smell someone smoking weed? lol

If you are really that worried by it your only option is a tent as you say, rather than do that though which sounds crazy to me i'd rather take a walk for a smoke instead.

35 minutes ago, mr rhino said:

Just buy a decent vape, give it a month...you'll never look back to smoking.

*this*

• Like 2

On 16/06/2023 at 10:29 PM, mr rhino said:

Still smells though 

Do you know which neighbor it is that will complain?   Sit silent and smoke free for a couple months.  Plant some seeds.  Veg a female as large as you can get it.  Put it on the complaining neighbors doorstep one late night/early morning.  Return to your home, immediately call police and tell them there is a MASSIVE cannabis plant in front of nosey neighbors door.  Nosey neighbor gets arrested.  Now you can smoke dope in peace.  

Bing bang boom.  A problem solved with a massive dose of irony.  

lol  

Just kidding.  This probably wont work and theres probably a security camera somewhere that will catch you doing it.  

• Like 1

On 16/06/2023 at 10:29 PM, mr rhino said:

I did that 6 years ago and still need to smoke a blunt once a day lol

I've done this in the past,it does work, I vented into the loft, the carbon filter did a great job, no smells at all, your other option is to go for a walk !