Thanks!

Dreamer420

13 hours ago, OldFord said:

Yes i totally get its a business and incurring costs is never easy in current climates ,  but when ordering stock from places like Attitude as you suggest ... you will always get the oldest stock they have !   No good if you want fresh beans and not the oldest beans they have.   

Plus finding a stock of all the cultivars you want to procure in one hit is not easy ,  so then its multiple orders,   would rather Sweets charged extra and send direct into the UK.  

Yeah they have lots of EU & farther afield customer base , its just us in the UK that suffers , especially if you are an avid Sweets grower :yep:    

I would be more than willing to pay a fee on top of the order to get fresh stock , others stated the same when Sweets pulled out of here but to no avail sadly.  

Just to rub some salt into the wound; I've just ordered 2 packs of their Cream Caramel CBD for next year, they are currently on sale, a 5 pack with 2 free seeds is only 29.90€ instead of 46€, plus a free t-shirt.   :hippy:

Edited by Arbre Medicinal
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Arbre Medicinal said:

Just to rub some salt into the wound; I've just ordered 2 packs of their Cream Caramel CBD for next year, they are currently on sale, a 5 pack with 2 free seeds is only 29.90€ instead of 46€, plus a free t-shirt.   :hippy:

Cheers mate  lol    Loves you too lol       Im fortunate i have friends over there that procure & post over to me,   its a pain and would love not to s they are non smokers let alone tokers !

More of a ... if im stuck kind of thing mate.       I dont mind old stock if im buying Last Units like the Botafumerios  / Psicodelia / Wild Rose  ...stuff thats discontinued , just dont want old stock of current lines ... great if its a popular line and stock changing regularly ,  a pain if its not a popular line lol          The joys ,  sure it will come good at some point mate

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, roostaboosta said:

You can still buy Sweetseeds seeds in the UK via third party sellers. I've recently bought some. 

Yeah im sorted too :yep:     Its just a pain getting real fresh stock & i struggled with end of line bits ,  pretty sorted now though :george:     Cheers sir thanks 

• 4 weeks later...

Ordered some more Sweets yesterday in preparation for next year, so along with the Creme Caramel CBD, I'll be running their San Fernando Lemon Kush and a couple of Dark Devil Autos, plus I had another t-shirt, went for a large this time.  

When I ordered my Creme Caramel CBD seeds there was a discount voucher in the package, which I had to scratch to reveal my "prize" which could have been 10, 15 or 25% off. When I scratched it I revealed a code which said SWEET15R, so when I got to the checkout yesterday I entered SWEET25R, lo and behold I had 25% off my order.  :hippy:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve still not had any sign of the prize seeds yet… hopefully they’ll arrive at some point lol

On 28/7/2023 at 10:21 PM, Dreamer420 said:

I’ve still not had any sign of the prize seeds yet… hopefully they’ll arrive at some point lol

Hi buddy!

Shipments to the UK were made through a distributor.

In the contest rules you can find the shipping times:

• US, Germany, and UK --> Prizes will be delivered within 6 months of the date that the distributor receives the winner’s claim (prize redemption deadline established in item 2.11).

I hope I have been able to help you. ☺

Sweet smokes, 
Apolo