Thanks!

Dreamer420

Congrats on the win sir :yep:     

Will be great to finally see some action going on in the ghost town Sweets forum  ,  i have a few bits in the garden from Sweets at the mo as their beans have been ultra reliable to date over numerous seasons.   

Perhaps if they shipped into the UK like others can ... people might take an interest again :wassnnme:       

Big question is ..... what cultivars is one opting for ???       All the very best with it sir.   

• Like 1

The top pic shows the list of strains, chosen for me, rather than chosen at will. 
7 sweet gelato auto

7 red gorilla girl xl auto

7 gorilla sherbert f1 fast version

4 green poison

their email said these were being shipped to a Uk representative, and then on to me. So perhaps they do shop to the Uk, but maybe you have to email in advance?

Im chock a block already this year, but come Christmas I’ll chuck a couple in the tent, and next year plenty outside.

• Like 1

On 06/06/2023 at 10:15 PM, Dreamer420 said:

The top pic shows the list of strains, chosen for me, rather than chosen at will. 
7 sweet gelato auto

7 red gorilla girl xl auto

7 gorilla sherbert f1 fast version

4 green poison

their email said these were being shipped to a Uk representative, and then on to me. So perhaps they do shop to the Uk, but maybe you have to email in advance?

Im chock a block already this year, but come Christmas I’ll chuck a couple in the tent, and next year plenty outside.

Sorry mate ,  i was struggling to see lol      Thats a nice line up  ,  not ran those autos but im sure they will be fire like the majority of Sweets gear :yep:

The Green Poison is fantastic !!!    A wonderful plant and end product  , tough as hell too !!      One of my fav Sweets beans and been around the garden for quite a few years now.   

All the best with them mate

• Like 1

Thanks for that, I’ll make sure I try and make the best of the poison then, not sure if it’s fems or regs…

maybe I could run one indoor before the season and take lots of clones to put outside next year…

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dreamer420 said:

Thanks for that, I’ll make sure I try and make the best of the poison then, not sure if it’s fems or regs…

maybe I could run one indoor before the season and take lots of clones to put outside next year…

Fems mate on the GP's ,  and to be fair its way way better thsn the fast of the same name :yep:        Normally 1st wk Oct and done with 25% amber at Lat 52.  

Yeah shes a wonderful plant ,   Crystal Candy is another highly under rated fem ... potent and flavoursome with big yields and a nice indica wallop to the head.   

• Like 1

I’m trying to find less sleepy strains these days. I have too much to get on with all the time! Fell asleep in the bath for 2 1/2 hours the other other night! That did me no favours at all…

im just very much looking forward to having a choice of strains. Bud or hash etc. rather than always just getting whatever the local dealer has at the time and paying good money for average stuff.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dreamer420 said:

I’m trying to find less sleepy strains these days. I have too much to get on with all the time! Fell asleep in the bath for 2 1/2 hours the other other night! That did me no favours at all…

im just very much looking forward to having a choice of strains. Bud or hash etc. rather than always just getting whatever the local dealer has at the time and paying good money for average stuff.

Sweets Ice Cool aka NY Diesel is ideal for you then ,  think pics in my '21 gallery of ice Cool ,  a real rush & uplifting effect ,  an awesome plant and mid Oct chop but the yields & bud are fantastic.       Sweet Thai is another very under rated sweets gem :yep:

• Like 1

You’ve got a good memory for a stoner lol, I can’t remember what I had for lunch yesterday haha

• Like 1

Sweets been in the garden & GG  for longer than i can recall , over 10yrs now ,  never a bad plant and ran numerous cultivars.    Its a shame they dropped us all since brexit 

• Like 3

Well it’s good to know you’ve found them good in our climate. I’m just below 52 so should have a good run with them. I’ll make sure to throw a diary up next year 

• Like 1

Congrats mate! :yep:

We are very glad to know that at least one of the prizes came was won by someone from this forum ;)

I hope you get them on time and get good results with them.

Can you tell us the shop where you bought them? (if you prefer you can reply by private message)

Thanks and kind regards,

tommy

• Like 1

I don't blame them not sending to the U.K., they don't need to, they have plenty of customers in the E.U. and besides there's loads of their strain available on Attitude.

Edited by Arbre Medicinal
  • Like 2

@Sweet Seeds-tommy

glad they came to

me too! lol 
if they come real quick, I may be tempted to chuck out a couple of autos this year quick, although I already have A LOT going on this year. 
I bought the original pack that had the competition entry from real gorilla seeds. A pack of dark devil auto. I’ve just cut down one from my indoor tent, fast finisher, especially compared to the gsc it shared a tent with, that still has easy a week left.

I also have one outdoors too. Think I kept it in a little long though, it’s flowering but small still. No rain either though see.

On 09/06/2023 at 6:02 AM, Arbre Medicinal said:

I don't blame them not sending to the U.K., they don't need to, they have plenty of customers in the E.U. and besides there's loads of their strain available on Attitude.

Yes i totally get its a business and incurring costs is never easy in current climates ,  but when ordering stock from places like Attitude as you suggest ... you will always get the oldest stock they have !   No good if you want fresh beans and not the oldest beans they have.   

Plus finding a stock of all the cultivars you want to procure in one hit is not easy ,  so then its multiple orders,   would rather Sweets charged extra and send direct into the UK.  

Yeah they have lots of EU & farther afield customer base , its just us in the UK that suffers , especially if you are an avid Sweets grower :yep:    

I would be more than willing to pay a fee on top of the order to get fresh stock , others stated the same when Sweets pulled out of here but to no avail sadly.  

• Like 1