My first post

1_8_c_h_i_l_l

2 hours ago, 1_8_c_h_i_l_l said:

Oh really ? That's something new to me. Maybe I should take few puffs before taking the driving exam =D

8 hours ago, ratdog said:

a very common thing, and apparently people are better drivers for not over thinking their responses.

and that's the straight people lol

3 hours ago, ratdog said:

i have heard the police say they think people are better drivers when they are on autopilot

like i said, the straight people

by straight people, i mean those who are not stoned, it's a common thing for cops to say people's driving is better when on autopilot!

• Like 1

I dunno about driving but I definitely walk better on autopilot, quite often I'm like "oh I'm at work" having neglected to pay attention to the subsequent 45 minute walk along murderous country lanes.

:yinyang:

Yo!

Nice to hear you here.
You've only been growing one year more than me!
I have time to catch up tho. :headpain::)

Welcome...

I drive on auto most of the time. Thought everyone does the same, especially on motorways, same old boring journeys and the like. Autopilot to me ain't like zoning out or anything. Driving happens on it's own, like waking, riding a bike etc, just muscle memory and your conscious has time to just wonder off, thinking of other stuff (growing wacky), until you get closer to your destination. Then ya don't remember how you got where you are. Bit of a defence mechanism against boredom!

Now it's posts like this that make me wonder if taking my legal MC would I still be ok riding my motorbike, cause you know, center of balance is everything on it!

19 hours ago, 1_8_c_h_i_l_l said:

take few puffs before taking the driving exam

I took my lessons & passed the extended test stoned

n took my cat A [big bike] direct access course & test stoned

n they say it affects you same as alcohol, I beg to differ

mystic

• Like 1

Just now, mysticriver said:

mystic

• Like 6

17 hours ago, ratdog said:

by straight people, i mean those who are not stoned, it's a common thing for cops to say people's driving is better when on autopilot!

Ah I got what you mean mate. I am from aboard. Sometimes I misunderstand something sorry about that =p

• Like 1

16 hours ago, PHatDriver said:

Yo!

Nice to hear you here.
You've only been growing one year more than me!
I have time to catch up tho. :headpain::)

Welcome...

Thanks mate.

Keep growing ! Lucky us we can meet so many friendly grower sharing their knowledge.

I read some posts they are welcome to question.

Love this community !

Cheers.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, mystic_roots said:

Now it's posts like this that make me wonder if taking my legal MC would I still be ok riding my motorbike, cause you know, center of balance is everything on it!

Like Phatdriver said it is muscle memory. I think it's workable for experienced riders riding for years. Maybe you would like to ride on a empty car park first?

1 hour ago, mysticriver said:

mystic

Wow mate you are legendary !

I think it depends. If you take dozzy strain for example blueberry probably you crash while sleeping.

But if you do Maui Wowie probably you get high and high score.

• Like 1

I think a lot of the problem is people who don't partake have a lot of misinformation about people who do and they think we are part of the dark side or something and we should be locked away somewhere. I have an old friend, we used to smoke together through the 80's to about 5 years ago and one day, outta the blue, he lost the plot, went to rehab and they convinced him of some strange shit. Now he believes in god and no one should be doing anything like smoking, drinking and the like. He's now a born again non smoker and a nightmare with it. We are still sort of friends but he's changed something rotten! Not nice to be around and lighting a PHatOne up in front of him just ain't worth the hassle. It's a real crime what they did to him, or should I say - what HE let them convince him of. Fucking shame. He did end up out there though. He's even more out there now!

But I think if you are taking some sort of test, or even down to just hanging around with people who don't, ya should be able to use some common sense. Smoke after, not before. If ya can't control yaself like that, I don't think this is for you. Must have some sort of restraint over yaself. I used to smoke at work every day and I'd be recked for 30 mins/an hour then I would do more work in a day than everyone else did in a week!

I know hardcore smokers who put me to shame but they will only smoke after 6pm. They never smoke during the day. That works for them. I never asked but just supposed once they start they can't stop but sleep seem to reset them for the next day.

We are all different, are we not - rhetorical question.

Much Love,
Doctor PHat...:wacko:

PHatDriver <- PHD. Ya notice that? Just a happy accident:wanker:

Edited by PHatDriver
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, PHatDriver said:

I think a lot of the problem is people who don't partake have a lot of misinformation about people who do and they think we are part of the dark side or something and we should be locked away somewhere. I have an old friend, we used to smoke together through the 80's to about 5 years ago and one day, outta the blue, he lost the plot, went to rehab and they convinced him of some strange shit. Now he believes in god and no one should be doing anything like smoking, drinking and the like. He's now a born again non smoker and a nightmare with it. We are still sort of friends but he's changed something rotten! Not nice to be around and lighting a PHatOne up in front of him just ain't worth the hassle. It's a real crime what they did to him, or should I say - what HE let them convince him of. Fucking shame. He did end up out there though.

But I think if you are taking some sort of test, or even down to just hanging around with people who don't, ya should be able to use some common sense. Smoke after, not before. If ya can't control yaself like that, I don't think this is for you. Must have some sort of restraint over yaself. I used to smoke at work every day and I'd be recked for 30 mins/an hour then I would do more work in a day than everyone else did in a week!

I know hardcore smokers who put me to shame but they will only smoke after 6pm. They never smoke during the day. That works for them. I never asked but just supposed once they start they can't stop but sleep seem to reset them for the next day.

We are all different, are we not - rhetorical question.

Much Love,
PHat...

I feel the same problem but I understand them. People tend to fear something they don't know. I won't blame them, what we need to do is explaining. Showing them this could be good. Same as nuclear fission, we can make nuclear bomb but could also generate power for us ! The point is how do we use it.

Everyone is different. Some are hardcore some are not. Some are smoker some are not. I respect your friends' choice n agree to disagree.

Cheers mate

18chill

I wasn't saying it to brag or anything - just pointing out that theres no way I could do those things while alcohol intoxicated

the Field Sobriety Test is a fairer assessment, of whether someone can drive, but what do I know

mystic

• Like 1