My first post

1_8_c_h_i_l_l

Hi All, this is a 33 yr old grower just land on UK from abroad months ago. Started growing my own cannabis 2 yr ago. This is my first post so gonna introduce myself by sharing my first cannabis experience. Hope you will find my first time interesting lol.

Around 6 yr ago, a night fixed gear ride (not a race, just a social gathering ride), we were waiting at the meeting point for some friends who hadn't arrived yet. At that moment, a friend of mine take out a joint, and the four of us decided to share it. We enjoyed ourselves, bullshitting, playing, it was fun. Time flew and the joint was finished, and the rest of our friends had arrived. It was time to go, so we all jump on our bikes. But in the instant I got on my bike, I was completely blanked out. The next thing I remembered was being at a store 8 miles away thinking what to drink. I had no idea how I had ridden my bike from the meeting point. It's a miracle that I hadn't got into any accidents while cycling on the road alongside with other cars. I realized I was lucky and promised myself never ride after joint (unless I know exactly what I was doing). End.

Cheers.

Edited by 1_8_c_h_i_l_l
  • Like 10

Hi welcome to the UK420 community amd the UK :bong:

I've been on auto pilot a lot when I was younger, walking or cycling I'd get to my destination and think I don't remember one bit of my journey here :g:lol

• Like 3

Unfortunately it happens more frequently with age & that's without a drug. 

Welcome along mate. 

• Like 5

Hi and welcome to UK420 :toot:

Had a few of those journeys myself .... it's a weird sensation and a bit freaky :skin_up:

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Military Grade said:

I've been on auto pilot a lot

a very common thing, and apparently people are better drivers for not over thinking their responses.

and that's the straight people lol

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Military Grade said:

Hi welcome to the UK420 community amd the UK :bong:

I've been on auto pilot a lot when I was younger, walking or cycling I'd get to my destination and think I don't remember one bit of my journey here :g:lol

Same ! I don't do auto as I getting older. Sometimes it could be fun but make sure you're in a safe place or someone could take care you.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Goodbloke said:

Unfortunately it happens more frequently with age & that's without a drug. 

Welcome along mate. 

Oh how do you feel do you enjoy blanked? I am in the opposite way I do auto pilot less as I getting older.

Thanks mate. Cheers.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, handysmoker said:

Hi and welcome to UK420 :toot:

Had a few of those journeys myself .... it's a weird sensation and a bit freaky :skin_up:

Hi thanks mate.

Ya a friend of mine also feel the same. She feels nervous and maybe saying something she shouldn’t.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ratdog said:

a very common thing, and apparently people are better drivers for not over thinking their responses.

and that's the straight people lol

True for creators and artists. Some of them doubt about their work keep asking themselves "Is it good?"

This kind of artists could use auto pilot for creation.

But I don't think this is a good idea for driver lol.

1 hour ago, 1_8_c_h_i_l_l said:

But I don't think this is a good idea for driver lol.

i have heard the police say they think people are better drivers when they are on autopilot

like i said, the straight people

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ratdog said:

i have heard the police say they think people are better drivers when they are on autopilot

like i said, the straight people

Oh really ? That's something new to me. Maybe I should take few puffs before taking the driving exam =D