Is it to late to start photos

Celtic voyager

3 hours ago, Celtic voyager said:

Is the any harm in planting my plant under pine trees, or would the need full sun all/most of the day..

I have a nice secluded spot in the garden with over hanging trees.

The shade will be good to get the established ,  keep them in pots and once established move out from under the tree.

If you planted into the dirt i can see an issue with the pines dripping moisture onto your girls as the temps come down later on ,  dripping onto the girls whilst in late bloom could be a recipe for disaster much like the plastic / poly tunnels guys headaches..    Keep them in pots,  shade to establish then chase the sun til they are well cooked :yep:

Dont worry about the late plant out ,   i just put fems in soak today ,  plenty of time to get a few jars filled :yep:   All the best sir 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, OldFord said:

The shade will be good to get the established ,  keep them in pots and once established move out from under the tree.

If you planted into the dirt i can see an issue with the pines dripping moisture onto your girls as the temps come down later on ,  dripping onto the girls whilst in late bloom could be a recipe for disaster much like the plastic / poly tunnels guys headaches..    Keep them in pots,  shade to establish then chase the sun til they are well cooked :yep:

Dont worry about the late plant out ,   i just put fems in soak today ,  plenty of time to get a few jars filled :yep:   All the best sir 

Good to see you back oldford 

Hope your recovery is speedy and easy.

I kinda lost the run of myself this with the plants, got 25 down lol.

Just looking for kinda quite places in the garden at the moment to keep them out of the eyeline.

Hope yours are coming on well.

The weather is fantastic for this hobby at the moment. 

Looking forward to your up dates

• Like 2

On 6/4/2023 at 0:03 PM, Celtic voyager said:

Is the any harm in planting my plant under pine trees, or would the need full sun all/most of the day..

I have a nice secluded spot in the garden with over hanging trees.

The more light they get the better.

Sure, you can plant where it doesn't get much light, but the end result won't be very good.

Also with over hanging trees, it can still get plenty of light if facing south, just gotta be careful with the bloody slugs early on using it as a bridge to get to your ladies lol

• Like 3