Is it to late to start photos

Celtic voyager

Yes mate no danger. Obviously size and yield might be affected with less veg time. I started some mid june last year

• Like 7

When's the latest people would plant out some seedlings have that been started and grown on inside for a few weeks?

I sown some RGS seeds on Tuesday, they're just starting to emerge from the compost and will soon be under a 250W MH for 2 or 3 weeks - I hear late June is fine?

• Like 4

This will probably be latitude dependent.

For those further north time will be running out quicker than those further south.

@Revive has loads of experience in GG,

I’m sure he’ll be able to advise.

Atb

:yinyang:

• Like 6

37 minutes ago, dingo bingo said:

- I hear late June is fine

Still plenty of time mate you will be fine..havent got a plant in the ground yet myself but not an issue..I never got out till this time last year and still ended up with a mini ganja jungle...1 of the issues I've found with later plant outs is keeping them watered while they put some roots down into the ground..wet days become less frequent and the ground gets dry so they can suffer before getting fully established if you dont keep them happy..sometimes and quite often if fact later plant outs do just as good as the earlier ones.. what you growing dude?

As @Shumroom said your latitude will make a difference to when flowering is triggered but other than that dont worry get them out as soon as you can, have some fun and enjoy your grow mate..

Be lucky :yep:

Edited by Revive
  • Like 9

As above plenty of time .. we used to scatter plant out up until second week of July for scattered harvests .. 

scattered plant outs , scattered harvests , multiple plots , can’t stress this enough, this games a gamble you got to cover many bets to have a chance at winning ..

• Like 14

I’ll be popping more seeds next week for a late plant out. Did it last year same time. Obviously yield is probably going to be affected but you can still grow some nice plants. 
If you’ve got nice soil or it’s ready prepped even better. I tried prepping holes with organic first week of June and planted out 2-3 weeks later but the soil wasn’t ready and took ages for them to get going. Got a small harvest 1-2 zips off each plant and a few weeks worth of bubble. More than worth it though. 

large.4EFD0E46-20D9-47E2-B2BE-917AECBF8BCF.pnglarge.37E01B0D-367C-4F96-B64D-54E4025120AD.jpeg

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Revive said:

Still plenty of time mate you will be fine..havent got a plant in the ground yet myself but not an issue..I never got out till this time last year and still ended up with a mini ganja jungle...1 of the issues I've found with later plant outs is keeping them watered while they put some roots down into the ground..wet days become less frequent and the ground gets dry so they can suffer before getting fully established if you dont keep them happy..sometimes and quite often if fact later plant outs do just as good as the earlier ones.. what you growing dude?

As @Shumroom said your latitude will make a difference to when flowering is triggered but other than that dont worry get them out as soon as you can, have some fun and enjoy your grow mate..

Be lucky :yep:

Thanks dude! The ground drying up shouldn't be a problem - I can get water to my plot easily.

I'm at Lat 52, got some RGS 7, Gorilla Haze and Super #61 primarily. Also gonna plant out some random freebies I've got spare -  Girl Scout Cookies, Face Mask, Runtz, Blue Cindy and Blue Dream.

I still need to finish prepping the ground, will try and start a GG diary soon :smokin:

• Like 6

Just started 4 more today

2 white widows

2 Hindu kush. 

These will be grown in pots in the back garden. 

I was a bit worried I was to late to start a few more, but relieved to see iv got plenty of time.

• Like 2

large.20220901_193500_compress85.jpglarge.20220905_200013_compress35.jpglarge.20221006_172318_compress59.jpglarge.20221006_171928_compress19.jpg@Celtic voyager  @dingo bingo

June plant outs last year.. bags of time lads.. lates can easy catch the earliers pretty easy..ground has warned up, night temps up, once they get established there nothing to hold them back..ones that go out early can slow due to these reasons and as you can see they get plenty big enough still..last season a had a couple that produced over a 1lb of dry bud with many others hitting double figures.. plenty of time to play fellas :yep:

• Like 12

38 minutes ago, Whammyc said:

@panik @Revive @Ch@ppers what food are you putting out with a late plant out? organic or chemical?

It don't matter mate if u are late in the year, get your plot dig it over ammend the soil, fbb, chicken pellets, seaweed,leave for ten days depending on rain full just get your seeds popped mate and growing so soon as your plot up and running they can go straight in don't over think things make sure they get a good water when put out untill established in a week or two or hope we get rain and plant out the night after if u can't transport waterto your site best of luck mate hope u smash it

Peace greengrocer93 :smokin:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, greengrocer93 said:

It don't matter mate if u are late in the year, get your plot dig it over ammend the soil, fbb, chicken pellets, seaweed,leave for ten days depending on rain full just get your seeds popped mate and growing so soon as your plot up and running they can go straight in don't over think things make sure they get a good water when put out untill established in a week or two or hope we get rain and plant out the night after if u can't transport waterto your site best of luck mate hope u smash it

Peace greengrocer93 :smokin:

This /\.   Couldn’t agree more .. :yep: 

1 hour ago, Whammyc said:

@panik @Revive @Ch@ppers what food are you putting out with a late plant out? organic or chemical?

As above mate ..

• Like 2

Is the any harm in planting my plant under pine trees, or would the need full sun all/most of the day..

I have a nice secluded spot in the garden with over hanging trees.

• Like 1