Pink Cherry Pie.

murphyblue

Dunno why might just be me but the PCP's just look special they are very pretty to look at and just stand out.

large.P1030272.JPGlarge.P1030273.JPG

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Holding up well despite the really shite weather all 3 still clean think they will be late though so in for a tough time so will see how they hold up.

large.P1030461.JPGlarge.P1030470.JPG

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

@latitude54 u have grown some stunners this year mate hats off to u. :yep:

I clocked ur comment about the PCP's mine are behind urs i would say but ur right small dense buds dunno if mine will make it.

Looking at mine today thinking 3-4 weeks yet and weather been proper crap round these parts but they are holding out well.

large.P1030521.JPGlarge.P1030522.JPGlarge.P1030523.JPGlarge.P1030527.JPGlarge.P1030526.JPG

• Like 6

Looking healthy mate :yep:      Still got a way to go but fingers crossed mate :george:

Yeah the PCP has some wicked BIG pot potential !!     Those big ass jazz hand fans do make her look extra special ,  although im hearing my own one isnt heavy heavy smoke , more full spectrum smoke.   Getting some decent reviews from the old gits,.   

Your certainly doing better than me lol       Lets see what this shitty cold spell has to offer.  

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 2

And they are down and drying chopped em yesterday.

The 2 smaller ones stood up well to the rot few little bits here and there but the bigger one really suffered so took all 3.

large.P1030594.JPGlarge.P1030577.JPGlarge.P1030578.JPGlarge.P1030579.JPGlarge.P1030580.JPGlarge.P1030581.JPGlarge.P1030582.JPGlarge.P1030583.JPG

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...

I popped my last PCP seed for my indoor winter grow.

So will post some pics now and again see how she does indoors at least she can finish properly without worrying about it pouring it down. lol

To go with it popped a fast zkittles and a the7

Edited by murphyblue
  • Like 5

• 1 month later...

Day 39 from seed for the PCP and fast zkittles and tomorrow will be 1st day off 12/12 as i am out of room.

PCP on the left fast zkittles on the right.

large.P1030719.JPGlarge.P1030718.JPGlarge.P1030717.JPG

Will post some bud pics when they get going.

• Like 5