Pink Cherry Pie.

murphyblue

Thanks mate and yh she got a nice smell going on with a stem rub, hope she is a winner come flower yours is throwing some beautiful colours mate @OldFord

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, greengrocer93 said:

Thanks mate and yh she got a nice smell going on with a stem rub, hope she is a winner come flower yours is throwing some beautiful colours mate @OldFord

Yrah the colder nights are bringing her colours out :yep:

I believe i have a few broken branches after last nights beating ,  will need to wait and see on my next wander.  

• Like 2

I did try and have a sniff of all three today but wasn't getting anything yet might just be they are a bit small heres some pics.

large.P1030121.JPGlarge.P1030119.JPGlarge.P1030120.JPG

• Like 6

That looks stunning mate i assume its the drop in temps we been getting have done that.

It's a pity more people don't post their pics theres load of us doing it and will only help if peeps planning to do in the future.

Will admit though they are all pretty looking plants though  we shall see how they handle the welsh weather though that will be their tougest test i reckon.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, murphyblue said:

That looks stunning mate i assume its the drop in temps we been getting have done that.

It's a pity more people don't post their pics theres load of us doing it and will only help if peeps planning to do in the future.

Will admit though they are all pretty looking plants though  we shall see how they handle the welsh weather though that will be their tougest test i reckon.

Yeah mate , the cooler nights seem to have kicker the colours into gear :yep:

Very very reminiscent of my old RP Purple Wrecks albeit they dont smell and this honks badly lol     Did a double take when i first see it !!   

My issue was i struggled badly posting pics and now its all gravy :thumsup:         

If the buds colour up too i may just have to dump them in the fridge when cut just to see how coloured they get !!    A good 24hrs should bring out all they got to offer.  

• Like 2

Impeccable health for GG girls :wub:             You must be nose blind lol      

i now know of 3 people all offloaded them and the jury is out on my one ,  Mrs OF is not impressed lol   

• Like 3

Not even anything on the stem rub and i checked all 3. lol

Will say i do have a soft spot for them though cos they look so damn pretty.

large.P1030173.JPGlarge.P1030172.JPGlarge.P1030174.JPG

• Like 5

Of to see my two this evening. Wills put photos up then mine are small late plant outs but have high hopes, no pun intended lol

• Like 1

Here is one I put out when chopping autos down 

large.IMG_0090.png

Will be checking this one tomorrow and others tonight, of others ok go back for photos and any unfinished maintenance this week, sorry for being late to the party!!

stig

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Only one pic today i bent the one i topped both mains bent over about the hieght of the lower branches coming up from below looks nice and healthy.

large.P1030260.JPG

• Like 4