Mouse in a field 2023

AnonyMice

2023 Dutch Passion Comp here we go :) 

x5 Hollands Hope

x5 Frisian Dew

Little late to the party. Popping beans this evening. Throwing all out young risking them with nature. I’m struggling to keep the cat away from seedlings.. tough fight, think they’ve more chance against the slugs lol 

Back later with a wee update 

• Like 10

Hey mate, glad to hear you got them! :george:

Lets hope you can give them at least a short period indoors to become strong to withstand the tough outdoor environment.

It definitely gives them a higher success rate!

GL and have fun mate! :hippy:

• Like 4

@Antonio_DutchPassion Thanks man :) excited to get started. I think I’ll have them in the garden once above soil.. I have some random bag seeds growing in the garden and they’re doing really well. Not as leggy as the window ones either. No pests in my ‘garden’. I say garden but I think correct term is yard when there’s no grass? lol Good place for seedlings anyways it seems. Have to water more frequent than the ones inside, I suppose that’s good though. 

@B-real cheers man. You in the running this year? You smashed the comps last year 

• Like 4

I'm not in the dp comp as if not got the strains u lads have so it would be fair.

Doing a diary in return for some beans tho.

Buy a few Catmint and Catnup plants to keep your feline friend away from seedlings.. 

• Like 4

Cheers mate @Slippy One we Was thinking catnip but never got round to it. Will have to look into it properly because I can’t have my cat helping herself.. though next year I hope to be using lights & tent for seedlings. If it grows quick still worth it for this year. She loves catnip too 

@B-real fair trade :) best of luck man. Looking forward to seeing what monsters you can grow this year

Edited by AnonyMice
  • Like 5

She is a beauty. Had mine since kitten & she’s always had a thing for plants.. little melt lol 

The seeds are soaking and the pots are prepped. will be potting up at around 10pm :) 

wlarge.1F65E80B-5551-4E39-8152-B2DFA8681466.jpeglarge.4C4AB199-165C-4330-A8C8-B72520AB7F31.jpeg

• Like 4

Hilariously, I've got 9 catmint & catmint plants in my garden with bunny cages to keep the neighbourhood kitties away. Looks like a guerilla grow, just until they're big enough to not be destroyed by all the cats. Fkn junkies, you should see them, some cats that usually hate each other all chilling doing crazy stuff on the lawn. I'm setting up a few motion detected wifi cameras in the garden this year, should be fun. :D

• Like 4