Old School 90`s Super Skunk

MARLO-HI

It’s worth looking into AKBeanBrains in Alaska. He has done a lot of work crossing/preserving old lines from the 80s onward. Lots

of genetics in his vault from 80s Holland onwards. I think he has some crosses with Super Skunk in it. 

I have and continue to grow his gear. I’ve got his TK x NL5 Haze, Matanuska Thunderfuck and Island Sweet Skunk x Chocolate Thai in the tent right now. They all *look* like killers. If my previous experiences with his gear are any indication, they will smoke like killers, too. 

He’s the real deal, In my opinion. No nonsense, no hype, no want for notoriety. He’s just a weed machine. Always working on/picking apart something. 

I have a male of his “Skunk Quabbage bx7” (Qrazy Train x Chocolope) holding in veg right now. He had a MALE of this strain tested at 15% total cannabinoids. The male I’m holding in veg...the leaves and stem are flat out sticky. In veg.  

His shit is worth a look

• Like 2