Old School 90`s Super Skunk

MARLO-HI

Hi guys i`m looking to find a superskunk auto that is the reminiscent of the skunk in the early 90`s.

many of you will remember it,that distincive pungent smell,very light green colour with bright orange pistils.

A friend told me seedstockers do one? has anyone on here grown seeddstockers version or can anyone recommend another seed bank that has an old school type superskunk auto.

cheers

Ye have to look real hard to find good representations of old genetics these days an I don't think autos would be where I would choose to look

• Like 2

That's like walking into a new car dealership trying to buy a classic. 

It's only been the last couple of decades breeders started crossing with ruderlis varieties to bring auto traits as far as I  know. 

Edited by KC
Predictive text errors
  • Like 1

was just looking for an auto that was similar to the 90`s superskunk, so i can grow one out for my son to get an idea of how weed used to be & how it is now.not looking for the original just something that is similar in taste & smell but thanks for your input guys

• Like 1

Just popping a seedstockers super skunk auto as we speak. And just finishing an auto white widow from them as well.... The widow smells proper old school large.DSC_1482_copy_1800x2400.jpg

• Like 3

Originally by Sensi seeds?

I'd go for few packs of seeds maybe even different seedbanks and try to find a keeper that throws that flavor. More plants more chance to hit gold,Sensi,White label,Seedstockers,Dutch passion come to mind, sure you will find more banks

I'd for lot of seeds in small pots flower and reveg.

If you do it be a pal and drop a report so I don't have to search,I'd love a decent skunk keeper lol

Good luck and forget autos IMO, fems and regs will give you better bud

Edited by Herbal Kint

anybody ever tried them roadkill genetics? theres a site called roadkill skunk.com thats got some old school skunk genetics

Auto stem all the way back to Nevelle releasing them at the SSSC as Ruderalis x skunk, NL ect. To be totally truthful if your only wanting turps the best I have found were in lowryder#2 x sensi early skunk S1 & a Danish lowryder IBL called instant coffee. Both had low yeild but very high terps of the old skunk type found in late 90's sensi skunk line's. A lot more so than the modern photo version of skunk available today. 

Even the old cat piss phenos of haze are more RKS type than the modern day skunk lines. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the replys done a bit of research and deffo not be buying going to hunt the local seed store for some old stock im sure theres some old sensi #1 there