Auto euforia in the garden of doom

Idicanna jones

Beautifully frosty indeed mate! :thumsup:

Glad you like our Auto Euforia so much, she is an outdoor beast for sure! :wub:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So the last of my little euforia ladies are down, dried and curing. Still annoyed that I didn't offer enough protection to the main plant outs... What an absolutely hands down stunning autoflower to grow. Easy to grow, easy to feed, pretty as hell, and strong as any auto I've tried. As a stealth garden grower, they can be a tad loud..... 

Huge thanks to @Antonio_DutchPassion for the opportunity to run these in the garden. They'll be a fixture for sure. Quick question matey. Would the critical orange punch survive the kind of crap summer we've had? 

large.DSC_2316_copy_1800x2400.jpglarge.DSC_2315_copy_1800x2400.jpglarge.DSC_2314_copy_2250x3000.jpg

• Like 6

Beautifully grown mate! :wub: Looking spot on, well ripened and ready for harvest! Quite potent too... no budrot on the Auto Euforia right?

The Auto Critical Orange Punch can also be grown outdoors but she is just a tad less sturdy when it comes to bad weather/rain. She can handle some, don't get me wrong, but with those fat buds the worst of weather can definitely destroy something. If any, she loves some good sunshine and hot temperatures..

• Like 4

@Antonio_DutchPassion thanks for the heads up. I'd rather plan for a worst case scenario weather wise. Looks like I'm purchasing a pack of euforia. Not a spot of rot to speak of.... the odd calyx browning off but utterly bullet proof considering the summer we've had. Would and will run again in a heartbeat.... 

Incredibly consistent ( in my limited experience).... 

As with many of UK folk, 2023 has been a fairly awful season. But the euforia has really shone through. She's a really heavy hitter, unique deep funk that I can't properly put into words. Makes me dreamy stoned.... the kind where I could take some pretty bad news with a sloppy grin and perhaps some cake.... 

Thanks @Antonio_DutchPassion for the season long support. You sir are a gentleman and a scholar. Not only do you have yourself a customer for life, but I have and will spread your beans across the globe (my brother lives in Oz).... your genetics are amazing and I look forward to getting absolutely hammered on them forever more.... big up @OldFord for sending me your way..... 

Here's to 2024

Edited by Idicanna jones
  • Like 5