Auto euforia in the garden of doom

Idicanna jones

Pretty self explanatory really.... 

@Antonio_DutchPassion kindly sent some Auto euforia for me to abuse in the jardin.

@OldFord kindly donated me a seed of this, that I started under lights late Feb. She was evicted early April into a shocking month of weather. Despite this she ran all the way to 13 weeks. Found a speck of mould so chopped her at 13 weeks. Amazing amazing smells from her. Can't wait to see what occurs with a decent summer. Here's a quick recap of the early early girl...

large.DSC_1244_copy_1800x2400.jpglarge.DSC_1253_copy_1800x2400.jpglarge.DSC_1284_copy_1800x2400.jpglarge.DSC_1291_copy_1800x2400.jpglarge.DSC_1382_copy_1500x2000.jpglarge.DSC_1373_copy_1800x2400.jpglarge.DSC_1429_copy_1800x2400.jpglarge.DSC_1433_copy_2250x3000.jpglarge.DSC_1434_copy_1800x2400.jpg

@Antonio_DutchPassion

@OldFord

• Like 8

Nice work mate .:hippy: I did some last year and found a couple morphological phenotypes.

Got some hacks gone out this year too.

Some Euforia and some crosses. 

Nice smoke when she dries slow. 

Edited by CheechChongReturns
  • Like 2

Thanks for sharing mate! :george:

Really cool to see a UK autoflower grow starting indoors in the middle/late February with outdoor placement early April and surviving tough weather during that month to be ready for the chop in May after 13 weeks. Really nice result and she seems to be in perfect shape! Green leaves, frosty, compact flowers. Well done! :thumsup:

Definitely a strong and resilient cultivar our Auto Euforia! :realcool:

Hope you will enjoy the smoke bro :bong:

• Like 4

Thanks @Antonio_DutchPassion for sending me some more!!!

The smell as she's drying is incredibly complex... Deep old school funk with the occasional sour whiff.... 

New bean soaked, popped and above soil just in time for some lovely weather!!! Can't wait to see how she goes with a decent run at it 

• Like 3

Your welcome! :george: Looking forward to seeing you do it with much better weather! :hippy:

• Like 3

Early smoke report from the early euforia.... Good grief she's a heavy hitter. Real deep funky taste to her, smell is quite unlike anything I've grown before. A good bowl full on the crafty and she hits like a heavy fog. Really dreamy dopey buzz. Quite incredible. 

Little un is happy enough in the lovely weather

large.DSC_1545_copy_1800x2400.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Seems so!:realcool:

Glad you like the strength of the Auto Euforia mate, let's grow a monster now! :george:

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Morning all..... 

Really sorry for the lack of updates. So I planted out 4 auto euforia in the end. 2 have been destroyed by the slime brigade. So I'm left with just 2. The weather has been pretty poor. This time last year I was harvesting, I feel for anyone with auto's close to harvest at the minute. The survivors have been divided between my garden and a friendly patio.... 

The older one.... 

large.received_853743879513385.jpeg

The youngster... 

large.DSC_1821_copy_1800x2400.jpg

• Like 4

Looking healthy though! :hug: The big one seems to be lacking a bit of light, hence the open structure and more stretch.

The younger one seems to be in the right shape! :realcool:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

My euforia is just about my favourite little plant at the minute.... Stunning little thing. Gutted the others didn't survive. But there's always next year!!! 

large.DSC_1995_copy_2250x3000.jpglarge.DSC_1988_copy_2250x3000.jpg

• Like 4

Auto euforia chugging away in the corner..... First real signs of frost on her..... Tiny pot but she gives zero shits.... Getting the first whiffs from her. Beautiful stuff 

large.DSC_2074_copy_1650x2200.jpglarge.DSC_2073_copy_1650x2200.jpg

• Like 1

My little euforia is bubbling along nicely, as is the adopted one with the friendly patio lady.... awesome plants to grow. Wish I could've done them more justice this year. Fear not @Antonio_DutchPassion, next year, and with a half decent summer.... I shall do you proud sir.... Was thinking of running some critical orange punch autos next year as well. They look beautiful.... Here's my weak ass effort so far.... .

large.received_630473102483998.jpeglarge.DSC_2087_copy_1800x2400.jpglarge.DSC_2133_copy_1800x2400.jpglarge.received_813632826917724.jpeglarge.received_1233075760735878.jpeg

large.DSC_2096_copy_1800x2400.jpg

Edited by Idicanna jones
  • Like 4

Auto euforia is quite stunning. That's about it really.... Utterly beautiful plant to grow.... 

large.DSC_2233_copy_2250x3000.jpglarge.DSC_2235_copy_2250x3000.jpg

• Like 6