I would definitely cut it now mate, few days of consecutive rain will do those compact buds no good...

And they do look pretty nice right now, I think after a good dry and cure you will come to like the buds :george:

• 1 month later...

@B-real  Hi ya mate, wondering how you got on with the Kerosene Krash? Been looking at this strain for quite a while now, I'm indoors so I know the result wont be quite the same, but I've just built a new loft room and after the current crop comes down I'll be getting a nice new set of LED's up there and I want something new whilst I rest my Mother Plant for a grow or two.

Cheers.

• Like 1

Mokums tulip if I where running Dutch passion I have run most but this one looks good what I have found is you always get good stable plants.peace Goohfy.

• Like 1

@Greenvision

16 hours ago, GreenVision said:

@B-real  Hi ya mate, wondering how you got on with the Kerosene Krash? Been looking at this strain for quite a while now, I'm indoors so I know the result wont be quite the same, but I've just built a new loft room and after the current crop comes down I'll be getting a nice new set of LED's up there and I want something new whilst I rest my Mother Plant for a grow or two.

Cheers.

Sorry to quote but I cannot like or upload pics nor @ anyone .

@GreenVision yes mate run the kerosene krash I nevercgot it's full potential but you can tell from my pics poor performance that its got potential in the right conditions , I hope I get sponsored another seed for next season , ive preped holes and filled with tons of organic matter some from woods around tree roots to grow what ever I can.

Sweved away from you abit there , yes give it a grow its tastes like GG and is staked in a thick coating of trichomes and that's my poor weather attempt. 

Gl tag me in again if you do a grow I'd like to see.

Atb man.

@B-real  Thanks mate, I think I'll be giving it go. Looking at it for more than a year now, just finding the time to do it. I have a feeling it will be in my next grow.

With the pics and mention thing not sure what browser your using but the site wont work with Chrome etc. You have to use Firefox to get the site working properly now.

When I get it up and running I'll drop you a buzz mate.

Thanks again.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Antonio_DutchPassion said:

@GreenVision Drop me a tag please too mate, would love to follow your journey with them!:realcool:

Hi ya mate, should be in and running in about 2 weeks, just into new year. Kerosene Krash and Mokims Tulip will be getting grown in my next grow.

I'll drop u an @ when I get a Diary up. :yep:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@GreenVision :thumsup:

You've selected two beauties for that.. when you find the right phenotypes, I can assure you these ladies will be a flavour explosion, and very potent too, quality is so good that you can easily impress your friends and family or even win cups with them

Enjoy growing them, looking forward to tagging along :realcool: