Wats good uk420 famalam .

This year Antonio very kindly provided me with some top notch beans Jack would be proud of!

Auto skywalker haze was a freebie and I'm chuffed , last year I got some sugar bomb punch home and I've still got most of it looks fire so I know this special pip will be fire!

The forbidden cherry auto and auto sfv og and kerosene krash are now in the airing cupboard should be in pots by 36 hours .

Rock on

large.20230517_193331_compress25.jpg

Edited by B-real

Planted out today , couldn't hang around areil view was compromised was feeling sketchy asf!

About 10 days from start , gave a good watering in and a decent application of blue pellets .

Won't be able to plant out till next Thursday so thought get them out under the sun instead of at home under artificial lights .

Hopefully they will do all right .

We got nice weather now so I think I made the right call. 

Pics next week after they established themselves!!!!

:smokin:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry for kack of comms this year since I kast spoke I been really ill , 10 was.

Lost the forbidden fruits and fem euforia early doos sadly went back to check and the skywalker haze is grown back in flower now, kerosene krash is a tiny wee plant about 80cm from ground not in flower yet.

Skywalker haze

large.20230803_124623_compress8.jpg

Will get kerosene krash photos soooon

• 1 month later...

Skywalker haze , recovered from a bunny attack ,stem was munched down to 1 or 2 nodes with minimal leafage left , this plant recovered well considering u thought it was a gunner!

Ended up up with about a half oz or more , I liked the terpene profile ,vape it all now yum yum.

large.20230905_095703_compress7.jpglarge.20230905_095724_compress56.jpg

@Antonio_DutchPassion

Sorry for not being able to diary the forbidden cherry auto or euforia fem I lost all to the bunny attack I still have a kerosene crash its a dwarf but going into week 3 flower will get some pics when full flower kicks in for sure.

Had a mad one ended up losing all my seeds that I won from seedstockers , Dutch passion(you gave me) and panicks seeds , few hundred quids worth, gutted I am ! Hope I can participate in seeds for diary next year if u run any incentive seeds for diary. 

Atb 

B.

Shame to hear bro... also for not feeling well for a long time, I hope you are doing OK again!

I'm sure we can figure something out early next year, last year you showed us what you can do, and I would love to work together again.

Instead of doing a competition run I would love with you growers on a more personal level, hope that is OK for you too :skin_up:

We definitely keep in touch and if you have any requests, just hit me a PM.

Would love to see some harvest pics on the remaining plant(s) as any time :hippy:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Kerosene krash , not sure how long left worrying abit got to go away soon and rains due in 5 days looks like it's packing / densing out naybey it'd just at its window or I'm in denial , really could do with 1 more week sun then re asses .

Don't know to chop when this sun ends on Wednesday or risk it .

large.20231007_141010_compress23.jpglarge.20231007_141105_compress29.jpglarge.20231007_141121_compress62.jpglarge.20231007_141036_compress53.jpg

Tbf this plant didn't get off well its hole I think compacted , I need to aerate the ground because its in a lovely location and last year the think fast grew something lovely big and stinky.

Looking pretty nice mate, very compact, not doing that bad for an indoor strain actually :realcool:

Did you made the decision to cut her already or is she still baking in the sun?

I need to check to day , we have rain forecast later tonight for 3 days straight then off and on .

Next season I would to grow this again, but i will buy a big fabric pot and get coco ,compo and feed it liquid nutes ,I had a look and didn't realise hiw much£ the bean was jesus christ man thank you for letting me grow this , hopefully next year I can try again and grow a bigger plant.

@Antonio_DutchPassion do you think it's better to leave out in the rains to finish off longer or take in now after this heat wave.

im unsure .

Edited by B-real
chicken wire is 100% getting upgraded with small gauge wire