Organic zkittlez og kush

Zer0sec

Just now, Lubdub said:

@MARLO-HI Yeh needs to be under 980kb i'f im not mistaken - I also get the error message when uploading sometimes. Make sure the formats are correct too btw. 

@Zer0sec Looks good man nice structure. Do those in-soil moisture readers work well?

yeah i resized it to under that,even down to 400kb & it still comes up with error,it`s a .JPG file so pretty sure that`s correct format?

i`m at a loss with it now,wasted too much time faffing around with it now 

Just now, MARLO-HI said:

yeah i resized it to under that,even down to 400kb & it still comes up with error,it`s a .JPG file so pretty sure that`s correct format?

i`m at a loss with it now,wasted too much time faffing around with it now 

thats odd I just tried again 1 last time & it`s finally worked haha

11 minutes ago, Lubdub said:

@MARLO-HI Yeh needs to be under 980kb i'f im not mistaken - I also get the error message when uploading sometimes. Make sure the formats are correct too btw. 

@Zer0sec Looks good man nice structure. Do those in-soil moisture readers work well?

Yes they work great all 3 showing same readings also have a digital one which works awesome 

18 minutes ago, Lubdub said:

how do i delete photos please? as the images came out tiny,now cant see anywhere to delete them

Only UK420 team members can delete photos @MARLO-HI :yep:

Go into your gallery and click on the "report image" button and include your request to have each image deleted.

Atb

:yinyang: