Organic zkittlez og kush

Zer0sec

Grown in biobizz all mix no ph adjust but soil is around 7ph few weeks left but looking amazing under 600w led light

d04NlBs_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

SaveShare

Edited by Zer0sec
  • Like 1

managed to mess the post up and can’t edit it so this is my first grow went fully organic plants obv not finished growing yet but thought I’d share how easy it is to actually grow without any ph adjustment or fancy shit 
large.IMG_4165.jpeglarge.IMG_4151.jpeglarge.IMG_4160.jpeg

Fair play to you man, plants look happy and healthy enough. Perhaps a bit of light/heat stress judging by those leaf edges.
Any chance we could get a pic of the whole plant/setup?

looking good,less is deifinitely more with autos,I often see people adding so many "extras" in auto grows trying to achieve big yields when in fact it normally has  the opposite effect,good work,keep it up

Just now, Fatboy77 said:

Got the coat, cheers!

can you close the door on your way out also please HAHA

Edited by MARLO-HI

Iv`e just started using canna terra pro & pro plus along with the canna terra nutes.it says to keep PH between 5.8 & 6.2 which I have been doing,but my latest  grow is nowhere near as good as my last grow using clover soil & old timers nutes without PH`ing anything

Edited by MARLO-HI
11 minutes ago, Zer0sec said:

managed to mess the post up and can’t edit it so this is my first grow went fully organic plants obv not finished growing yet but thought I’d share how easy it is to actually grow without any ph adjustment or fancy shit 
large.IMG_4165.jpeglarge.IMG_4151.jpeglarge.IMG_4160.jpeg

did you have to resize your images to upload your photos,I was going to put up a new grow diary but it wouldn`t let me upload any of my photos saying they were all too large,I read somewhere that you have to create a gallery & then add photos from there,seemed too much hassle so didn`t bother in the end

Just now, MARLO-HI said:

did you have to resize your images to upload your photos,I was going to put up a new grow diary but it wouldn`t let me upload any of my photos saying they were all too large,I read somewhere that you have to create a gallery & then add photos from there,seemed too much hassle so didn`t bother in the end

No I went to browse then gallery then made an album then just click add but I took pics by mobile 

Just now, Zer0sec said:

No I went to browse then gallery then made an album then just click add but I took pics by mobile 

yeah i also took pics from my mobile (samsung galaxy s6) but it said resolution was too large 

Just now, MARLO-HI said:

yeah i also took pics from my mobile (samsung galaxy s6) but it said resolution was too large 

That’s odd the again my iPhone is pretty old iPhone 10 not pretty sure Samsung camera much large and more pixels etc 

Just now, Zer0sec said:

That’s odd the again my iPhone is pretty old iPhone 10 not pretty sure Samsung camera much large and more pixels etc 

I just resized the  images to under 1000 kb like it said i needed to do & now it says error,unable to upload photos

Just now, MARLO-HI said:

I just resized the  images to under 1000 kb like it said i needed to do & now it says error,unable to upload photos

nothing fancy just 10L pot in biobizz all mix Mars hydro 600w no training only  pruned slightly 

large.IMG_4166.jpeg

@MARLO-HI Yeh needs to be under 980kb i'f im not mistaken - I also get the error message when uploading sometimes. Make sure the formats are correct too btw. 

@Zer0sec Looks good man nice structure. Do those in-soil moisture readers work well?