nutes

5Lip

45 minutes ago, Fatboy77 said:

PGR mate.  Natural one.

Had to made a little research, didn't know PGR. It was a quite interesting reading.

There are lots of different PGRS in plants. Man made ones obviously being the ones to stay away from , like old school rox. 

sumo boost is like a copy of canna boost without the price tag, I used both for years in different variations and situations and now all I use is a and b and I get more yield a better quality buds now. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Bud Baker said:I used both for years in different variations and situations and now all I use is a and b and I get more yield a better quality buds now. 

Sounds good enough to me,

so the one id want for growing autos in soil is Shogun Samurai Terra Bloom? There’s so many different products

10 hours ago, 5Lip said:

Sounds good enough to me,

so the one id want for growing autos in soil is Shogun Samurai Terra Bloom? There’s so many different products

I know it can be confusing at first especially with the hundreds of different products on the shelf.

honestly all I use from start to finish no matter the media, use the right Nutes for the right media. Coco Nutes for coco, soil Nutes for soil ect ect…

i use a root stim if I have it….

i use a mycos for transplants ect and to add beneficial support.

a grow and bloom fertiliser.

choose a brand you like the look of and feel are professional. 

at the end of the day from a horticultural perspective , it’s simply plant food.

you will get it mate. Instead of buying hundreds of products like I did when first growing and then taking them out one by one. Start with your macro ferts and maybe some cal mag or some Epsom salts . And then add stuff in. One by one!

:fart:

Edited by Bud Baker
Bad punctuation
  • Like 3

Good topic this.

With some great advice given.

Question 

I use biobizz nutes.

Fish mix for feeding, and bloom for flowering.

Sometimes I have to use cal mag. 

Can I mix the fish mix and cal mag together, for just one feed, or should I use them separately.