nutes

5Lip

Interested to know which brand of nutrients you are using for your autos, I’ve been using Old Timers for a few years and have read that the quality isn’t what it used to be so may change for the next run

Edited by 5Lip
1 hour ago, 5Lip said:

Interested to know which brand of nutrients you are using for your autos, I’ve been using Old Timers for a few years and have read that the quality isn’t what it used to be so may change for the next run

I switched to intense organix (recommended here due to OT change) and it's brilliant stuff. Couldn't get any grow for the current lot so tried biobizz, will be binning that though as it's shite imo, would cost a fortune to get all they have on their feed chart, intense you only really need the grow/bloom & foundation (can use maxicrop in its place) & runzyme if you feel like it.

• Like 1

You don't need all the biobizz products. Grow or fish mix, Bloom, root juice and a bit of top max were the ones @AustrianTokeradvised me to use. He managed to win the last COTC with these shitty nutes so I guess they're good enough for me.

To answer the OP, you don't need anything specific for autos, just use less than you would with photos, at least at the beginning.

• Like 1

im currently using canna terra vega,flores & calmag,some in canna terra pro & some in pro plus,first time using these nutes & soil but looking ok so far.

I was using old timers for last few years also but wasn`t that impressed with results hence the change to canna

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, purepotstill said:

You don't need all the biobizz products. Grow or fish mix, Bloom, root juice and a bit of top max were the ones @AustrianTokeradvised me to use. He managed to win the last COTC with these shitty nutes so I guess they're good enough for me.

To answer the OP, you don't need anything specific for autos, just use less than you would with photos, at least at the beginning.

No need to get upset fella, imo Organix are way better, love biobizz light mix though.

Just now, Rhubarb & Flustered said:

No need to get upset fella, imo Organix are way better, love biobizz light mix though.

I'm not upset. Sorry if it seemed like that, it wasn't my goal :cheers:

Edited by purepotstill
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Lubdub said:

Hi Slip, what are you growing in?

Sorry should’ve said…..plant magic supreme soul and coco (60-40)

20 minutes ago, purepotstill said:

I'm not upset. Sorry if it seemed like that, it wasn't my goal :cheers:

End of the day mate, it's what works for you isn't it.

I just get annoyed when they leave certain things out of their nutes just to pad out the shelf. & I know that a few respected folks on here swear by the stuff.

• Like 1

@5Lip You don't need much as others have stated. Arguably you don't even need grow nutes for autos if the soil is rich enough for the first 3-4 weeks.
Also don't fall for all the fancy bottles and names. 
Have some grow, bloom and root stim in your arsenal and that should see you through almost everything. 

I've used biobizz for a long time, then switched to biocanna which I feel gave me stronger results. 
Now I'm on dry amending my compost.

Do whatever works for you, start simple whatever you change to.

I'm using Westland Boost lol dunno how good it is tbh, I'm gong to have to try some other things later down the line to see what differences appear.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Fatboy77 said:

'm about to pick up their boost as its got triacontinol

What's triacontinol mate please ?