Short on room

Ady6171

You could get a 60x60x90 tent on it's end with a light inside and a filter outside? As long as you keep pots small (maybe 5-6L) you should be good for a plant or two.

You'd want to go LED on the lighting though to keep heat down and avoid the plants burning, but at that size any filter and fan would work. Just needs ducting away. 

its just easier, by far, to keep the right environment with a tent or built-off space

mystic

well been looking round and think  i could fit a 3ftx2ftx3ft tent up there with a very thin led something like this 

Omega Spectra G Line Quantum LED Pro Grow Lights then as said use the filter out of the tent what do you think of this.

WHAT about a 3ftx2ftx3ft tent with a omega spectra g line quantum led pro grow lite and then the filter out of the tent what do you guys think about that

What about a 3ftx2ftx3ft with a Omega Spectra g line quantum led pro grow light 100w and then run the filter out of the tent.What you think about that guys.

What about a 3ftx2ftx3ft with a Omega Spectra g line quantum led pro grow light 100w and then run the filter out of the tent.What you think about that guys.

19 hours ago, PHatDriver said:

You will probably have to completely vent out of the loft too you realise? You can't really vent back into the same space!

You shouldn't be thinking of venting out of the tent back into the loft. You should be thinking along the lines of having to vent filtered air to the outside world, coz that hot air will end up back in the tent. Clean fresh air in, dirty(?) air out, far out and away! The way you seem to be talking (the way I'm reading it anyway), might help you in winter but summers coming fella. See what I mean here. I don't grow in a loft so there you are.

Tell you the truth, I can't help you with a light as I haven't looked into those for a while.

With the tent you didn't say which one, by who? Are ya thinking of getting a normal tent and laying it on it's side or something? I suppose that would work?

In a spare bedroom I would go tent! In a loft I would make my own! You said you have 3ft which would be good enough but you also said ya have 5ft in the centre. If the space has enough room around it you could make two spaces, 3ft for VEG and the 5ft for flowering! Get it right from the start and you never have to change it!

• Like 1