Best Autoflower breeders & strains,whats your favourite/recommended

MARLO-HI

Another thumbs up for RQS from me, no issues to date, their Northern Light is a cracker. I've just started x3 Royal Diesel, all three germinated in 48 hours.

• Like 2

I too have been using fastbuds for a couple of years now and generally I’ve been happy with my results. That was until I had an accident and had to bin a couple of plants which knocked me back a month or two and forced into buying some. My friend got me an oz and it made me realise how different (not necessarily worse) the autos are. For me the bought weed looks (much tighter buds) smells (the flippin room out) and smokes (much smoother and tastier) better by far…..however the “highs” from both are similar.  I thought I was doing quite well with my autos but realised now I can do much better so following this thread with interest 

Edited by 5Lip
On 14/05/2023 at 0:57 AM, Hashslag said:

+1 for @brock1. I'm running one of his at the moment, Orange Hazeberry Gum, and it's a beauty. Considering the sketchy start I gave her, she's bounced back and then some - not too long now til harvest time hopefully, but she's stacking on weight every day. Glorious sticky, dewy buds with a great aroma. Mmmmm.

Glad to see you guys/girls are all liking my auto's. Just goes to show that if you breed for what you like people still like them without the latest hype strains mixed into them. Theirs been over a decade of work went into producing these auto's more than most commercial breeder's but I think their very unique in their terpins almost haze but almost skunk with a touch of Diesel & and nice spice undertones make then near impossible to describe. The bag appeal as been as good indoor grown even grown under the sun for me. The breeding even started as a photo with the first cross I made around 2003 of a swazi landrace x skunk bag seed. So I made the first cross in these 20yr ago just with no auto in them.

Most of all its been fun working with these auto's. I am certainly going to keep working these but not as much. I have a big old seed collection I need to start and work though so my auto breeding is going to be put on hold after this years outdoor season is over. :hippy:

• Like 4

@brock1 yes indeed bro, huge respect for the work you've put in, it's evident in the quality of the plant for sure - when you consider the compact nature of the one I'm growing (OK, I trained it a bit to keep height down but nothing too serious) it's amazing to me how much flower it's stacking up. Proper little hulk. Regarding the terps, I was off my tits last night and spent some time burying my face in the foliage, and I came up with 'sweet pine', 'spicy', and 'peppery'. But that's not exhaustive, I'm just shit at describing smells usually!

• Like 1

Lovely terp description, where's the "shutup and take my money" meme when you need it lol
Where can I grab some of your autos from brock?

Edited by Lubdub
  • Like 1
Just now, Hashslag said:

@brock1 yes indeed bro, huge respect for the work you've put in, it's evident in the quality of the plant for sure - when you consider the compact nature of the one I'm growing (OK, I trained it a bit to keep height down but nothing too serious) it's amazing to me how much flower it's stacking up. Proper little hulk. Regarding the terps, I was off my tits last night and spent some time burying my face in the foliage, and I came up with 'sweet pine', 'spicy', and 'peppery'. But that's not exhaustive, I'm just shit at describing smells usually!

Yes the turps are very distinctive but they will change through flower drastically fast just like their growth does. Its something I found very desirable in them as I like lots of weed :bong: one day you walking into a grow of skunky Berry type weed and next visit its a crazy spice, sandlewood haze type crop or a fuel stinking indica type. They have a large harvesting window making it possible to catch terps or let them roll into something else. But more importantly is that sativa high. The type you take a blast and won't to go do stuff but as the same time know your stoned but in a very happy giggly way that older stuff used to make you feel. Not chilled out stuck to the sofa unable to function modern type. More like a mono dose from psilocybe than actual weed. It just makes you feel like that old hippy at a festival peace not war type vibe from it. I am pretty sure your going to love the finished buds from her :hippy:

• Like 3
Just now, Lubdub said:

Lovely terp description, where's the "shutup and take my money" meme when you need it lol
Where can I grab some of your autos from brock?

Subbie seed mate. BSM is the only auto available right now but I am sending some Orange Hazeberry Gum in this week so they will be restock soon. Just follow the link:hippy: I say BSM is the only one available right now but being totally honest it would be my first choice. The OHBG is just a little smaller overall but still far from small for a auto.

Edited by brock1
1 minute ago, brock1 said:

Subbie seed mate. BSM is the only auto available right now 

Is that seeds for being a subscriber on here? I've been on this site for 10 years on and off and only just realising this is a thing..

• Like 1
Just now, Lubdub said:

Is that seeds for being a subscriber on here? I've been on this site for 10 years on and off and only just realising this is a thing..

Yes I offer these here because it supports the site & over the last few year's I have had a lot of people asking were to get my strains. For £25 you get 10 of my fem seeds. That cheaper than any breeder's pack and your account at UK420 is upgraded. As for my seeds vs branded breeder seeds. I think you will be more than happy ;)

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, 5Lip said:

Subscribed and will be trying @brock1’s BSM can’t wait 

You guys are going to love these. I seem to have misplaced my BSM seeds so until I find them they will be out of stock after their gone. But as I said the orange Hazeberry Gum will be restocked soon as will the limited 10 pack of SHD x blackberry gum S1 from the pollen donner female used in BSM & OHBG. No guarantee on these being fem though so they will be sent as regular seeds

33 minutes ago, Lubdub said:

Be sure to @ me if you do a grow on the forum. I do like to see how other do with them weather its good or bed feedback its all welcome. :hippy:

• Like 1
8 hours ago, brock1 said:

Be sure to @ me if you do a grow on the forum. I do like to see how other do with them weather its good or bed feedback its all welcome. :hippy:

Seems my beans have gone out in the post today so I'll be more than happy to fully document a grow for you mate

Edited by 5Lip
  • Like 2
15 hours ago, 5Lip said:

Seems my beans have gone out in the post today so I'll be more than happy to fully document a grow for you mate

Lovely @5Lip you could be 1 of the last people to get them if I don't find my bag of BSM. Being a very disorganised person I pulled my seed tins out because I have a few to send to friends and ordered some new ect.  Now I have seeds scattered across 4 rooms & literally tripped on 1 and kicked the contents all over the roon while trying to find some old romulan seeds for a friend. :wallbash:

• Like 2