Best Autoflower breeders & strains,whats your favourite/recommended

MARLO-HI

Hi guys I have been growing fastbuds for the last few years,mostlly gorilla cookies & strawberry pie although I have tried most of their strains now with varying success,

I am thinking about going with a different breeder for next grow as I find fastbuds vary quite a lot & not that stable,even with same strain grows.some grow tall,some short,some take higher feeds,some lower etc even in same conditions & from same batch planted at the same time.

Any auto growers out there that can recommend some different breeders & strains please?

looking for something stong,hence the reason I been growing gorilla cookies & strawberry pie,but want better stability if possible

cheers guys & look forward to seeing everyones recommendations.

P.S I realize photos are probably a better way to go however autos are more suited to my situation at present (lack of space,only one setup & wanting a perpetual harvest)

• Like 1

From my own limited experience 

I found royal queen seeds very good.

Didn't have any issues with their seeds, and they have a nice selection. 

I ran a couple for fastbuds seeds, just blueberry, again no issues either.

Sweetseeds are highly rated by a few members on here, but I can't say anything about them, since I didn't try their seeds, yet, but im hoping to do so maybe this year.

There plenty of more long time growers on here, with a vast  amount knowledge between them, that will help you out better 

Edited by Celtic voyager
Spelling
  • Like 3

I am going to say joint doctor is the best auto breeder of all time. 80% of all auto's grown will have his genetics in it. Guys a legend :hippy:

• Like 4
30 minutes ago, brock1 said:

I am going to say joint doctor is the best auto breeder of all time. 80% of all auto's grown will have his genetics in it. Guys a legend :hippy:

Cant seem to find anywhere that has joint doctor seeds in stock?

• Like 2

Sweet Seeds have been a regular in my tent for several years, good yields decent smoke and pretty quick to grow, you can get some monster sized plants in a big tent or something smaller if you lst etc in a stealth size tent

• Like 4

@MARLO-HI  I believe Brock is referring to the fact Joint Doctor created lowryder which is the basis for a hell of a lot of automatic cannabis rather than him being a seed vendor as such :yep:

:yinyang:

• Like 6

I get on really well with Sweet Seeds tbh. I find most of their auto seeds quite squat so great for limited vertical space. Their Gelato Auto packs on flower at an impressive rate and yields well. Got a few of their +Speed autos at 4 weeks old at the moment which are approaching the end of their stretch and are teetering on bud production. Most of their indica strains I can get finished in 8-9 weeks.

• Like 5
2 hours ago, MARLO-HI said:

Cant seem to find anywhere that has joint doctor seeds in stock?

Joint doctor dosent make seeds no more but 100% the best breeder even though I wouldn't go out and buy any of his lowryder strains now. Little muld prone bud on stick type auto's :banned:here is the info for the subbies and how to get them.

I have a few auto strains in their and you can generally find a few others in their also. You will get extra site privileges after subscribing to. 

If nothing in the subie seeds takes your fancy take a look at the sponsor breeder's. Lots of auto breeders with auto strains that you can see others grow before you buy them. :smokin:

Edited by brock1
  • Like 5

Apart from obviously recommending @brock1's beans, I agree with the reply above from @Celtic voyager that Royal Queen Seeds autos are very good. Nice uniform plants, no issues with germination. Worth trying Barney's Farm too, both the strains I have grown were absolute crackers! :) I've grown some Nirvana autos too, they're also good.

• Like 5

A shame Dinafem ain't still around, The Amnesia CBD Auto was a great plant to grow and handled all my noobie first grow mistakes.

I just straight up Christmas tree'ed it  lol

large.605e2929a2fea_ResizedCBDpic.jpg

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 4

Ey up @Military Grade the non auto version is available still yer know :) 

Im not an auto guy but the night owl releases turned my head. I’m an admirer of DarkHorse from a distance. Never bought any of their stuff but it’s always a consideration when buying seeds. 

• Like 4

large.IMG_2367.jpegI’ve been running some of mephistos genetics, some In the greenhouse, some in the tent, cracking gear, well Impressed easy to grow with big fat buds 

• Like 3

+1 for @brock1. I'm running one of his at the moment, Orange Hazeberry Gum, and it's a beauty. Considering the sketchy start I gave her, she's bounced back and then some - not too long now til harvest time hopefully, but she's stacking on weight every day. Glorious sticky, dewy buds with a great aroma. Mmmmm.

• Like 3