In The Garden/Greenhouse 23

CustardVape

54 minutes ago, OldFord said:

More is always  Betterer lol         Both the SAD & Mohan fems are well worth a run mate ,  hold out better than the autos and smell very similar :yep:

More for your money and same risk.   

Crystal Candy is another lol          Yeah i have done most of the sweets range.      Green Poison is well worth a run  ,  poss a bit louder but very worthy. 

I'll be sticking with autos in my garden for stealth/speed , for now anyway. Unless of course I can find a way to light dep which passes the wife test , she's a hard one to crack lol

Edited by CustardVape
  • Like 5

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

@Ccs141 sorry for late reply.

Yeah I'm really pleased with the final result.

I ended up filling a few large mason jars , enough to keep me going until next summer.

The stand out is White Widow , she a beautiful vape and she packs a potent punch with good flavour.

Also Mandarin Panties is lovely, again packs a punch with a sweet orangy flavour.

S.A.D. has a nice flavour and a fairly mellow Indica stone.

Apollo Black Cherry is nice , but I don't think I'd grow it again outdoors in my climate.

Next season White Window will 100% be in my garden amongst others....

Cheers ATB 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/9/2023 at 6:36 PM, OldFord said:

More is always  Betterer lol         Both the SAD & Mohan fems are well worth a run mate ,  hold out better than the autos and smell very similar :yep:

More for your money and same risk.   

Crystal Candy is another lol          Yeah i have done most of the sweets range.      Green Poison is well worth a run  ,  poss a bit louder but very worthy. 

@CustardVape

Lovely write up on your garden grow/adventure, very enjoyable. 

@OldFord

How you feeling, hope your on the mend, and the new year is good to you health wise. 

Since you have successfully grown sweetseeds, C.C., S.A.D., and Mohan Ram, outdoors, which would you recommend, autos or fems. 

I have both here, and can't decide on which I'd go for.

• Like 2

@Celtic voyager     Hey mucker ,  im good thanks.   On the mend mate :yep:

Mate you know me ...more is better and suggest spreading your bets ,   get a few early autos out and back it up with some later fems ... if you can     The plants are stable enough its the weather thats the prob lol          

• Like 3

Full term fems for the win I did CC and SAD this season both are lovely smokes with the CC being the stronger of the two 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...